New Ontario Overbeer Sighting!

by Valis 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

"And lo it came to pass, that when Overbeers where appointed round the world, Barmageddon would commence. A heavenly host of hosts n' hostesses would reign over the flock and spiritual food would flow like fresh brew from a newly tapped keg. Drink, rejoice and fail not to heed the sage advice set forth in Jeremiah 25:27. Amen.! Book of St. Valis 1:69

The Holy Spirits have been PMing me lately with news that at recent beer festival held in the Greater North...(I.E. Canadia), that a new Overbeer was just about to peek over the horizon as was espoused by Brother RAYZORDLADE, and seconded by onanism. ...I mean onacruse...*LOL* It is my pleasure to announce to the flock that iiz2cool has now ascended or descended...*LOL* to the office of Canadian Overbeer. One can only assume that Canuckland is so big that our brothers and Sisters need all the help and beer they can get, therefore this addition can only strengthen us when partaking in the holy spirits.

There ya go iiz2cool I would expect you to take your Overbeerial duties seriously and do not forsake the gathering together of beer bottles in your quest to serve the needs of the flock with the many blessings of spiritual food.... I'm sure Overbeers Brother Beans, Sister Vivamus, Brother Wild Turkey, Sister peaceloveandharmony, among others will be glad to offer good advice and loving/pinching guidance as needed..eheh This also means its your turn to post a new Kegdom Ministry...We have been sorely lacking the latest KM and I'm sure Ontario has many fine blessings to share with the bongregation. Have a evening and a woot! woot! for iiz2cool!...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Does this mean I have to send him all my beer bottles?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Woot Woot Walter!!!

Now, I campaigned for ya so like we agreed - that will be a CASE of Labatt's Blue (Canadian) at our meet-up in 2 Weeks!!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Has sister Vivamus the Dutch District Overbeer ever had that wonderful beer brewed by the Trappist monks -- now that is what I call a true theocratic persuit - I had a few bottle slast time I was in Holland -- wonderfull -- I do think it is Belgian though isnt it?

• Valis
    Valis

Lady Lee...only full ones please. Use the deposit money on the empty ones to buy more...self perpetuation no less..

petty...*LOL* Hold him to it! and yerself while yer at it...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

stillajwexelder...do you mean the holiest of holys...Conrsendonk?! Just proves there is a dog! Such great beer...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• JH
    JH

I'm already in my second overbeer and chips, celebrating this wonderful moment.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

valis that is exactly what I mean -- I struggle to drink Budweisser after that -well perhaps that is an exagerration - shh do not tell anyone but between you and me I will drink almost any alcohol

• onacruse
    onacruse

that will be a CASE of Labatt's Blue (Canadian) at our meet-up in 2 Weeks!!!!

Ha! A fitting initiation for our new Overbeer! LOL

Walter, you realize of course that in your new position you'll be expected to provide us with all kinds of embarrassing tidbits about your new subjects, especially RayZ.

Craig

• JH
    JH
    that will be a CASE of Labatt's Blue (Canadian)

That's exactly what I'm sipping right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit