How to make donations via the internet on JW.org

by eyeuse2badub 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Holy shit! I went to the meeting on Thursday night to hear my grandson and my daughter give their "talk" on the misery school!

The very first part on the next meeting that follows the misery school was a 15-20 minute part, with a video of course, on the many ways to donate money to the wt! I know this is nothing new but wow 15-20 minute part! lol and wow!

I guess jehober is having trouble making ends meet.

just saying!

• tiki
    tiki

All those litigation costs adding up ...and paying out those settlements....plus, got to keep the papal group comfy up there in snow country....

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Couldn't agree more. if you need an emetic from the pharmacy, save your money and watch that video.

Give us your money, your estate when you die, your property and any stocks or bonds you may have around. All preceded by how the WT support those made homeless by natural disasters.

Heart-warming, yuk.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Just to be fair, it is the time when a lot if organizations mention ways to contribute. Good old tax planning on the window washer income.

Big difference is you can see the use most charitable institutions have for the money and give to what your causes are. I still buy icecream though.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The whiskey has to be bought.

G.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Catholics have been footing the popes bill since the 300’s!

That’s how the clergy gets paid!

The eight SOB’s that head the Jobo’s have been fleecing them ever since Russel started his bs religion. The only difference now is the eight are putting it out in the open . They aren’t playing coy no more!

• St George of England
    St George of England

This item has been done every November for years. This last two years it's a video item. Previously it was based on a WT article.

They've long forgotten Russell's statement that when they have to ask for donations it's time to stop or whatever...

George

• carla
    carla

But they still don't pass the plate like evil Christendom- is what my jw would think.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This organization made up of commercialized apostate false prophets need money to sustain their power and keep the operation on going.

......... and someone has to pay for their air flights around the world and isn't going to be them that's for sure.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It took them 15-20 minutes to say .....Give us your money ?

Sheesh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit