More Ant-Evolution BS in this months JW Broadcast Program

by ttdtt 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

So at around the 46 min mark - the are talking to this guy from Ukraine who was a zoologist.

He talks about how he was a staunch evolutionist (who wasn't able to prove evolution to himself, by the way). Then when he studied nature through the lens of evolution - he found that nature contradicted evolution.

His BIG point came when he said - "imagine emptying a box of letter blocks on a table, and the Encyclopedia Britannica appears, or could a computer program come by chance. So who could DNA come by chance."

OK all - with this piercing analysis - I have to RECANT and go back to the Hall.

F the millions of pieces of evidence that science and museums hold!

F the new DNA proof that is there for everyone to look at.

How can you argue against letter blocks not turning into the Encyclopedia Britannica !!!

Ex Brothers and Sisters - please recant as well - here is all the simple minded and eroniouse fact free ingenuous info you need! http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODStudio/pub-jwb_201604_1_VIDEO

• Island Man
    Island Man
    The very illustrations he's using reveal that he never truly understood evolution to begin with. I believe that those who find evolution hard to believe are those who do not truly understand it. The kinds of questions and reasoning they use show that they don't understand it.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

Island Man - VERY TRUE!!

I remember friends using this line on people "Well have you ever read the Bible? if not how can you judge it?"

Guess that's only a 1 way street - Bet no JW say - let me read Origin of Species to see what its about....

• cofty
    cofty
    His BIG point came when he said - "imagine emptying a box of letter blocks on a table, and the Encyclopedia Britannica appears, or could a computer program come by chance. So who could DNA come by chance."

I suspect he was a zoo-keeper rather than a zoologist.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How many books have GB men read on Biological evolution ? = 0

How many books have the GB men read on the Earth's own Geological evolution ? = 0

How many books have the GB men read on Astrophysics ? = 0

The conclusion is therefore human ignorance nourishes increased spirituality and therefore education is the work of the devil and his wicked evil forces.

There all cleared up and clarified

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Yes, because an encyclopedia and DNA are so much alike. Both are self replicating molecules that mutate and are subject to the pressures of natural selection . . . . . .

• Finkelstein
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What's the guy's name? Where did he get his Zoology degree? Is he even legit?

DD

• jacobm
    jacobm

@ Finkelstein:

It is so sad to see you resort to that Jesus face palm meme. It makes me wonder if you were the type of JW who made fun of/were rude to "unbelievers" as well.

It is even more sad to see that type of expression allowed here. Whew, I remember the good ol' days of this forum. Sad that they are gone.

I consider that type of expression far below ones used by truly intellectual men & women.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I suspect he was a zoo-keeper rather than a zoologist.

Even a zoo keeper wouldn't be that ignorant...they are damned liars..just making stuff up....Dr Andersen again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit