Big elders meetings?

by road to nowhere 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LV101
    LV101

I hope so california keeps up with the great increase of closures like northern caly.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

More charity? Kindness? Misplaced charity and kindness leads to abuse. If they know they can do anything they want to you and there will be no consequences, they will abuse it every time. As for being kind to the hounders, I would rather be kind to rats and mice than to many of those parasite hounders. (Rats and mice are commensals, not parasites.) And I would show no mercy for someone that intentionally set out to ruin my life, no matter how "repentant" they claimed to be.

And, if they come to me with that line of rubbish, I hope they know absolutely no German, because I will tell them in German what I think of it (the best German I can--and I am still working on improving it). I will simply pledge to give nothing to them, and if they shove any more pledge forms in my face for any reason, I will write on it in German that I will give them absolutely nothing, and that is final.

• traveb
    traveb

At least 17 congregations in the greater San Jose, CA area dissolved!

I would love to hear more details about this since I'm originally from that area!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" Brothers have you destroyed all written information about certain incidences of sexaul misconduct involving children ? "

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Big elders meeting?

Just curious if this is a meet for only "big Elders" -- meaning an Elder who is 5ft 4 in tall would not qualify?

Or is it for Big (Time) Elders? You know the ones that can't buy a hat that will fit their oversized eqo?

Must be the hangover.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

• LV101
    LV101

Wizard - sorry I just hit the 'Dislike' accidentally' -- I apologize.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" So whose Kingdom Hall can we sell ? $$$

• Stuck in the middle37
    Stuck in the middle37

love to hear more about the bay area. I was living there in '58' when I went to the big assembly in New York. We (wife and I) lived there for many years. We got married in the Sunnyvale Hall. Went to Mt View, Cupertino, couple halls on The east side of town lastly Mllpitas before we left.the area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit