WT claims to have completed "Peak Construction Phase of New World Headquarters"

by wifibandit 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The tower is for guards to shoot people who leave as exposing telling dissidents.

No one escapes the Watchtower unharmed, if they cant harm you physically, then they'll harm you psychologically..

It's the price you pay for getting involved in a religious cult.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Of course, to complete the picture, they need to post this sign over the main entrance.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think this is where the Governing Body hold their weekly meeting That way they can feel majestic over their catch unpaid workers for the Lord.

As they look out over their mini empire of slaves, and buildings, with no worldly people anywhere in sight they can become even more isolated from society where Satan is ruler. Hey it also maybe a special place where no is allowed but a special few(GB& the Helpers elves) to gaze out at the empire they built and be in awe. You can bet that this move to seclusion from the world will make them even more loonier which might reach Jim Jones. proportions.

Or it might be a nice place to jump from to commit suicide when things get really bad for the corporation. Thinking back to the history of the Tower's hotel and the stock market crash and what Mr. Towers did and tell me if that wouldn't be ironic?

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

That place is CREEEEPPYY ! Nice to know I'll never set foot there

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I can't wait till they have tours open and we get a peak at their little fortress stashed away in the woods and hills away from the public eye like they were in Brooklyn. They would make Jim Jones proud topping in scope his move from San Francisco to Jonestown Guyana .
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    I think the air traffic control tower is to guide the GB when they get raptured to heaven. Wouldn't want them to get by an airplane on the way up.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The 137th Gilead Graduation class

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    The only word that springs to mind is: compound. I can see why they are fighting over having an outside suite with a mountain view.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    They will be hold up in their earthly paradise secluded from the world while they send out lowly publishers to man literature carts in the public entrances where ever they can find a spot to because a public spectacle of a child abusing mind control cult.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Just like with an abduction, start worrying when they take you to a second location, out in the woods.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit