question: Pinky rink, the ring i have seen on alot of the GB resembles a Masionic ring

by goingthruthemotions 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

I get infuriated when i see the GOD's (guardians of doctrine) sporting pinky rings or rings on there right hands. like a club association.

when i try and take a look at the ring it resembles a Masionic ring.

the sad part is that the sheeple can't see this. i have brought this to my wifes attention and she just tunes it out. like it is no big deal.

has anyone on this site ever seen the rings up close? are they Masionic rings?

I hate this cult and wish it would disappear.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wouldn't imagine the gluttonous over fed stuffed pigs of rock star watchtower popes would wear anything so obvious. Even those paedophile protecting swine would know that to be so obvious about such a thing might mean the money won't roll in when JWs leave because of it.

I'm not saying they are masons btw. whatever they are they are disgusting filth of the lowest order.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    i agree punkofnice
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Does this look like the kind of guy the Freemasons would want?

• Londo111
    Londo111
    Maybe they have a club all their own...
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I have been forbidden to say the governing body have a paedophile ring....so I will desist!
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    I think it's a signet ring of some sort. It is certainly in the signet style. However, without examining it up close, it would be premature to jump to the conclusion that it has anything to do with freemasonry.
  • truthlover
    truthlover
    They're married to each other as brides of Christ
  • truthlover
    truthlover
    They are married to each other as brides of Christ
  • Dissonant15
    Dissonant15
    GTTM, I've been thinking that for a while now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit