The unfolding crisis in Afghanistan is completely Joe Biden's fault, nobody else's

by LoveUniHateExams 46 Replies latest social current

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

When Biden took office there were only 3500 US soldiers in country mainly guarding various US buildings around Kabul. The so called peace accords where there was suppose to be a power sharing agreement between the Taliban and the Afghan military were brokered under Trump . Actually all US forces were suppose to be out in May . Trump was the one who gutted us forces in the region.

Unless your mad Biden didn’t escalate the war by pouring tens of thousands of soldiers in the country when the Taliban started to break the peace accords , I can hardly blame his administration.

• Simon
    Simon
    I can hardly blame his administration.

That's because you are a fucking moron who's only concern is "Orange man bad / Biden good". You are literally more concerned about scoring points and propping up your corpse-president than the thousands who will be brutally killed and the kids who will be raped.

Which senile idiot withdraws troops BEFORE civilians and allies, when it's clear as day that those civilians and allies will be targeted?

He's even left US citizens at the mercy of the Taliban. It's like the Iranian hostages from the 70's, but with 10's of thousands of US citizens instead.

Biden is a senile moron and you are a moron for thinking this is all OK.

I wonder if this is all really a ploy in order to keep their forever war going and to pour troops back in. It certainly isn't a real plan for a withdrawal, not one by serious people.

• Freemail
    Freemail

Ol sleepy made such a big deal of turning over some of Trumps policies. The unimportant ones that affected snowflakes and BLM cucks , so Why not this one?

• Davros
    Davros

He left our friends and allies for the past 20 years to fend for themselves.

This is not the act of a friend.

The rest of the world has noticed what kind of "friend" the USA will be under this administration.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I wonder if this is all really a ploy in order to keep their forever war going and to pour troops back in

I never even thought of that!

Is it possible that this Administration or whoever is running the show did this as A REASON or EXCUSE to produce more weapons from the companies that produce them and to make their investors happy.

That would really be diabolical to the max!

We will see!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It’s almost as if Biden’s handlers want to sow as much chaos as possible and affect the US economy, destabilize the US by flooding it with immigration, and also destroy Foreign relationships, ect.

I can’t imagine anyone wanting to promote chaos because the only “solution” would be “security” in the place of freedom. Who would want to do that? The only possible group would be the Super-Elite Globalist/One World/New Order/Great Reset/ UN Cucks and that can’t possibly be true. That would require Elites viewing the world as theirs and all non-elites as Consumers/Laborers or pawns..

DD 🤔

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

Biden has a history of betrayal. He absolutely doesn't care about the consequences of his actions as long as he gets things his way. Another narcissist but a mentally incompetent narcissist, which is really dangerous.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

He's even left US citizens at the mercy of the Taliban.

This is a quote from a "news" source in the United States.

Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby confirmed plans to receive refugees. "We want to have the capacity to get up to several thousand immediately, and want to be prepared for the potential of tens of thousands," Kirby said. Kirby also indicated that American citizens will not be given priority over Afghan refugees in the evacuation from Kabul.

Once again the left in the U.S. shows their utter contempt and hate for their own country! There is NO f--king way this can be spun to make it good, even by the willfully stupid!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

And even after this crowds of people will still vote Democrat.

• Simon
    Simon
    And even after this crowds of people will still vote Democrat.

They never had crowds. They just counted the votes in secret.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit