To love Jehovah more than friends and family.

by schnell 15 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

It`s delusional for Jehovahs Witnesses to say/believe they love Jehovah God.It is never anything more than a one way relationship that is never reciprocated.

It is a sick person who fixates on another being when nothing of the sort is returned and is consumed by their imagination / fantasies.

When Jehovahs Witnesses allow their loved ones to die refusing a blood transfusion they are following not Jehovah Gods direction they are simply following the Governing Bodys direction from America.

The majority of Jehovahs Witnesses have very little knoweledge of what the Bible actually says they rely on the select scriptures the WTB&TS feeds them and ignore passages that may cause them concern.

Instead of cherry picking what they like in the Bible how about honestly confronting what they dont like in the Bible.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I actually deplore joke-hova. Why would I not hate a being that is bent on enslaving the whole human race? I hope joke-hova, and every single one of its angels, get themselves bound and tortured forever, while Satan and His Demons go totally free. I also hope for the worst sort of bad luck to force them to cancel their Grand Prize--their Israel mission. Hopefully, no one gets to go at all. And, if it takes the dollar to become toilet paper to make that happen, that is a tiny price to pay.

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

This time last year I had my first girlfriend, it was long distance but we would text, call, or video chat almost every day and I felt very close to her, from what little I know on the subject I came to the conclusion that I loved her. I was always careful though to say that I loved her second only to Jehovah, but I don't think I ever truly believed that, and certain actions I took which later resulted in my disfellowshipping definitely proved that I cared more about her wants and needs than the commandments of a likely imaginary god. How I wish now that I hadn't had a fit of guilt (and I suspect a sub-conscious desire not to have those events bite me in the butt 5-10 years down the road) that lead me to confess to the elders after we broke up.

• corruptgirl
    corruptgirl

Love this post because it's so true. And I dint have to feel pressured anymore to saying that nonsense... Cuz i never really felt it. I had to say my baptism day was the best day of my life...better than my wedding day or when my kids were born. Really? Does anyone who days this really mean it? I wonder....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And in all cases, it's an obvious cult control tactic that isn't so obvious when you're in the fog.

Yes and that's why people are set to abandon their family members, children, fathers, mother etc.

The dire consequences in doing so have unfortunately lead some to suicide.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

That's one of the things that really pushed me down the rabbit hole. The blood doctrine and what a medical person said during a meeting at the hospital got me thinking and doing research. It was horrible to realize that people would kill themselves or family members in the name of a god and a misteaching of an issue. People are so blind and can be led to do just about anything if thier told god said to do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit