ElderEtta

What say you

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

But jenova also lets babys die.

Ergo Trump greater then J-Hove

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Bill Clinton and The Kennedys had "concubines" too.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The criteria for being 'loved by jehober' or for being 'jehober's friend' is very confusing to say the least.

According to Hebrew Mythology (aka the bible) jehober loved people like David, the adulterous murder, blessed Solomon the mega polygamist, blessed and forgave Manasseh, the guy who burned his own kids to death.

Yet he let Abel be killed by his brother when he clearly knew what Cain was going to do, he allowed Uriah the Hittite to be murdered by David, he killed Uzzah who tried to steady the Ark and keep it from falling!

These are just a few examples off the top of my head! But based on Hebrew Mythology (aka bible) jehober no doubt loves Trump! How could anyone know what pleased jehober?

just saying!

• minimus
    minimus

All the presidents have been questionable when it comes to loyalty to their wives. Nothing new here

• freddo
    freddo

All?

• minimus
    minimus

Enough, ok??

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Perhaps at this level of society, it is understood as "normal" behavior and consequently expected.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Please don’t defame King Solomon. He only had 700 wives and 300 concubines. Good enough for a person to write the Bible.

Even if he spends a day with one of these women - being an equal opportunity hubby - it would take 2.7 years for Solomon to come back to the same women again. Am I wrong in my Holy Math ? Not guided with Holy Spirit hence pardon me if I am wrong.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Trump transacted deals with harlots and paid them

Compare and contrast with William Jefferson Clinton of the Clinton Crime Syndicate, who is a rapist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit