Google Street view: Will I get disfellowshipped?

by StephaneLaliberte 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Is that a Cigar? Or is that a Slim Jim snack? From a distance both could look the same.

Scroll down:

Atlantis (grandpa)
  • Biahi
    Biahi

You are 99% safe from the elders. My boyfriend at the time had a McDonalds straw in his mouth before our meeting for field service. One of the nosy busybodies accused him of smoking. Assholes.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

No worries. Google completely blurs out all human figures and license plates, not just your head. So even IF you were questioned, you could merely claim it was a guest and not you. No big deal.

• Overrated
    Overrated

To be a good Pimo, you got to deny, deny. That's what I learned from Watchtower.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I gave up smoking last year, due to having Asthma and the fear that if I got Covid, my not so healthy Lungs would not stand up to it.

But when I was smoking , I took all sorts of chances of being "caught", it never happened. It is the same with Voting, Donating Blood, all sorts of things, I really am not prepared to spend the rest of my days looking over my shoulder and worrying about those stupid JayDubs.

If they see me doing something they do not approve of , f**k 'em, I am going to do it anyway. As I told one Elder, " You can't DF me from a religion I was never a part of ", which is true, all the main Doctrines have changed since I left about a decade and a half ago, so I have never been part of the latest iteration of JW Org.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Well, I think I'll stop smoking on a regular basis based on financial concerns. I don't like cigarettes as I don't like to inhale. Cigars are much stronger and make a good effect when you don't inhale. But I don't like cheep cigars either. I got hooked up when my wife came back from cuba with a few of those. So, I'm specifically hooked up on cuban cigars, which are expensive. Like, a "small car payment" expensive. I think its about time I stop and put some monney aside. Besides, it will be better for my health anyways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit