Google Street view: Will I get disfellowshipped?

by StephaneLaliberte 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Yesterday, while having a smoke outside my house, I saw the google street view car drive by. So here I am, wondering when this picture will make it to the web and when a JW sees it. Even if they blur the face, I bet it will be really easy to make out who's smokin' outside.
  • FFGhost
    FFGhost

Were there 2 people in the car (2 witness rule)?

If not, you should be OK

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Grounds for a touch of litigation if that happened I think.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I doubt it .

What are you smoking for anyways, its just about as deadly as being a JWS. ?

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Rocketman123: I smoke cigars and don't inhale. Sure, its not good, but statistically speaking, it isn't as bad as you'd think. I actually took the time to research this before I started

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Likewise SL, gave both up myself years ago, the stink of cigars was so too overwhelming to appreciate the taste and pleasure of smoking them.

Not judging mind you

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    "the stink of cigars was so too overwhelming"

That's why I don't smoke inside and was enjoying the spring when that google car drove right by me.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

SL how do you not know that one of the elders in your hall knows that you post here and will try to view your address now on GMS ?

Quite frankly GMS isn't that sharp in resolution to pick out if someone has a cigar in their hand, your being overly paranoid.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

FFGhost, that's great :P

Would not be surprised with how some Elders are.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    SL how do you not know that one of the elders in your hall knows that you post here

I use an pseudonym and purposefully try to be vague enough. But if I was too paranoid, I wouldn't write on this board at all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit