Buy a Bible

by joey jojo 4 Replies latest social humour

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

This is probably an oldie.

Buy a bible, never read it- you're probably a Catholic.

Buy a bible, read only the parts you find interesting - you're probably an evangelist.

Buy a bible, read it all, study it, research it - you're probably an atheist.

• PhilosophicalLogic
    PhilosophicalLogic

Buy a bible, read it all, study it, research it, take the time to also learn the truth about philosophy, history, and science - you're probably a Christian apologist.

Here's a collection of debates you might find interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWTdFPTiMp8XOYfkpU0CDcFWGpk_FNkCa

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Buy a Bible, close your eyes, open the Bible randomly and point to a verse👇🏼......you’re probably a confused young Jehovah’s Witness looking for answers from Jehovah that never come!🤣🤣😂

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

Buy a white bible and underline all the racy parts in red - I don't know what that says about me but I thought it was hilarious at the time.

Buy a bible in a different language because it is a cheap way to get a whole book in a different language - you are probably a poor student.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Buy a bible, read it and get what you desire - You are human.

Then another came, saying, "Master, here is your money, which I have kept put away in a handkerchief. For I feared you, because you are a harsh man" And the Master answered him saying, "Out of your own mouth I will judge you".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit