June 2020 Study Watchtower - One or two little gems! :(

by The Fall Guy 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Study Watchtower, June 2020, Box on Page 22 - "Note the comment made by an inactive one in Spain: “I want to be reactivated, but it is very difficult. I know what I have to do, and I want to do it. But it is not easy. I have to change my lifestyle and cut ties with some worldly friends."

There you have it folks - you only have to abandon some of your worldly fiends friends!

Study Watchtower, June 2020 Box on Page 26 - How to HelpThose Who Want to Return

"Most inactive ones need close friends to give them support. Such friends must . . .

be willing to keep in contact, even visiting them again and again.

show them genuine love and assure them that Jehovah loves them and so do the brothers.

be prepared to listen with empathy. Doing so involves understanding their challenges and avoiding a judgmental attitude."

It slipped the Writing Committee's minds to remind JW's that of course disfellowshipped ones don't count!

On Page 29, par. 16, a verifiable miracle occurs!

16 Many experiences indicate that the angels are working alongside us to help us find inactive ones who yearn to return to Jehovah. For example, Silvio, from Ecuador, earnestly prayed for help to return to the congregation. While he was still praying, his doorbell rang. Two elders were at his door."

What more proof do you mentally diseased inactive/disfellowshipped/apostates need?

Oh, because the prayers of JW children who were being raped weren't answered, you think this is isn't true? Shame on you!

• Half banana
    Half banana

When the org is in the doldrums they look around to see where they can make up for some the numbers of those they have lost. One possible way is to revive the POMIs who still believe the JW story but who don't attend meetings.

Good old Silvio from Ecuador, a fantastic experience for the blinkered true believers. In real life it is quite probable that he is an unstable, uneducated hopeless individual who needs religion just to stagger through the day. Probably he'll leave the org again in a few months -- but praying when the elders call, sounds just fabulous on the pages of the Watchtower. However as a weak JW, he was already on the elder's radar, so it's not too surprising.

If the organisation is so favoured by God and this is an example angelic direction, then how come there were paedophiles and homosexuals in the governing body? etc etc?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Ultimate sect!

G.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    Good old Silvio from Ecuador, a fantastic experience

This means that Dear Andre is POMO!

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

I am inactive for years now. i am still getting texts twice a week ,invited to the broom meetings without fail. Not one text actually mentions if I need any practical assistance in these difficult times.So much real(not) love is drowning me Mind you none of them ever bothered to give me their phone number when I was Pimi, not that I wanted it anyway,just saying.

Zing

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I was praying the other day, and the local Mormon missionaries called my mobile phone at that very moment. I said, “Father, are you joking?”

• Giordano
    Giordano

Whats that old joke?

The JW governing body is interrupted by one of those attending brothers.

"I've got good news and bad news. Jesus is on the phone!"

"That's great news say the members of the Gov Body but what's the bad news?'

"He's calling from Salt Lake City!"

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Silvio is just another made up story to fit their corrupt narrative. None of their stories hold up to scrutiny

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Do those filthy angels protect those hounders from whatever coronavirus the "inactive one" might have picked up? (And may be asymptomatic.) And since when do they leave people alone that no longer want to participate in the grand worldwide enslavement work?

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

How patient and empathetic the elders will be when the subjects of child abuse scandals , 1914 date, United Nations etc and the inactive ones what to discuss these issues and have evidence to back it up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit