You Canadian, what's up with your judges???

by James Mixon 15 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

This judge ask the rape victim "why couldn't you just keep your knees together", WTH. He acquitted the man accused in the case after deciding his testimony was more credible. Story "Canada judge resigns over "keep your knees together comment" and he later became a Jw, he will make a good one....

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, it was a dumb comment and thankfully he's now been removed as a judge.

Incidentally, the case was retried because of this and the defendant acquitted for a 2nd time so it doesn't appear to have affected the case despite the publicity surrounding it.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Is his name Tony Morris?

The guy could have kept his penis in his pants - wow I could be a judge too!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What is so strange about this judge he mention he didn't realize Canadian sexual assault laws are intended to protect women from discriminatory attitudes, that's not the case in South Africa where he served. Why is it when I read something soooo stupid I think about the organization...

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I don't know about discriminatory laws what about natural laws. Men being physically stronger than women can easily force a womans legs open this guy must be an idiot. Unless the woman is a professional wrestler and the man is smaller in weight. It's just a stupid ignorant comment.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I agree sparrowdown, how did this guy become a judge...

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

And he later became a JW... why does this not surprise me. Woe for those whom are in the room with him and two other elders for a judicial case. :(

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

LevelThePlaying: I was just kidding about the judge becoming a JW, but one never know.....

• waton
    waton

there is this new case in the maritimes, where a judge ruled against a rape accusation, saying that a drunk lady can give consent, and the police caught him with the panty of the lady in his hand. This time it is a provincial judge.

It is not a Canadian problem only, was not a US removed for giving a light sentence to a college major, that raped a drunk fellows student behind a dumpster? dum judges everywhere, and dumb ladies getting drunk, dumb men acting as dumb animals.

Capital punishment for rape should be instituted.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

waton: yes you are right""light sentence to a college student in a rape case". The Stanford rape case, three years's probation for three felony counts of sexual assault..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit