GB to ship TP

by Smiles 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Smiles
    Smiles

"The governing body loves you!"

The GB lovingly spends millions to ship literature everywhere.

The GB lovingly has toilet paper regularly delivered to elite Watch Tower facilities around the world.

Will the unfailing love of the GB move them to ship toilet paper to their needy followers?

Or will the GB send only their "love and greetings"?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Maybe I should take up a subscription for the WT and Awake magazines as its getting darn hard to purchase toilet paper where I`m from .

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The GB's been preaching shit for a long time so it's about time for them to start wiping it up! Their "old light" literature works in a pinch!

just saying!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

My father and grandfather told me that back in the 1930's they used pages of the Sears catalog in lieu of toilet paper. When you were sitting there, you would crunch a few pages in your hands and make them soft.

As I had mentioned, I have two complete sets of bound volumes from the 1950's onward from deceased family members.

If push comes to shove, I can just use some of the articles that I don't like and flush them.

Rub a Dub

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

It's been reported that some are using dryer sheets to wipe with. The dryer sheets are reusable. They are a bit coarse at first but they do leave your ass very soft, smooth, and wrinkle free!

Warning for young men only!! Do not let the dryer sheets come into contact with other body parts that you do not want soft!

just saying!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

If you do that RubaDub you will get a spiritual cleansing from the bottom up. Lol. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• under the radar
    under the radar

It's entirely appropriate that they ship toilet paper along with the "spiritual food" they foist upon their followers.

"Let the reader use discernment..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit