Get Vaccinated or Get laid Off

by StephaneLaliberte 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And why are they so strong in requiring everyone to take these shots? Any shot that was any good would result in spot shortages as everyone would want them, as soon as they did the research. This in fact did happen in March and April 2020 with such as zinc, vitamins C and D, and quercetin. (I know--I tried ordering quercetin from Amazon in April 2020, and it came with a delay). To this date, there is no mandatory quercetin in place anywhere I know of. Simply, those who believe that it the benefits of taking it outweigh the risks and costs got their bottles (which created the spot shortage), while those not wishing to be bothered did not.

Once the fear factor has died off, and everyone that wanted a torture shot got one (or two), they are starting to force everyone to get it. After the "Get vaccinated or you're fired" wears off, they will go door to door and forcibly give everyone their torture shots. So far, I have yet to see anywhere that one needs to prove they are taking quercetin in order to participate, and yes the spot shortages of it have died off.

As I see it, quercetin actually works--by providing more zinc to the cells that need it to fight off these infections (including coronavirus). It reduces what could have been as serious as the flu to something more like a small case of poison ivy in severity. In doing so, it reduces the viral load, your chance of spreading it, and your chance of going to the hospital for it. I have heard reports of people getting coronavirus and dying, after being fully vaccinated--and many others that get censored. (And why would they want to silence those trying to explain the risks of these shots?).

Risks for quercetin? You can choke on the pills--that is the biggest. There is a tiny chance of allergic reactions to the ingredients. If you take a whole bottle at one time, you might develop a stomach ache, akin to stomach flu. Are the risks of the vaccine that light? Can you post a YouTube or Facebook video detailing your hospital stay after getting a heart attack or monster headache after getting one of these torture shots, without its being deleted and you being banned from all platforms?

• RandomUserName3500
    RandomUserName3500

Can she get a medical exemption from the vaccine ?

My employer mandated the vaccine - get it or your fired. I got a Dr note

They also told me I had to shave - got a dr note and didnt shave.

Looking for a new employer

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Don't work for the government or work for a private employer with less than 100 employees. No shot.

I work in the Healthcare industry. Our biggest client in our area is a large hospital chain with lots of medical groups. They offered vendors the shots early and I got mine. My wife has health issues and I will chance the shot over bringing her Covid. My wife also got the shots.

For work, I am in and out of medical facilities all the time as a courier.

With my promotion in December, these days I am more admin in the office than on the road. I work from home about 40-50% of the time now, not because of Covid, but because our office building got flooded in July (fire suppression system leak), so my office is gutted.

But, I don't think anyone should be "mandated" to take the shot. My 20 year old son refuses. I wish he would, but he is a legal adult. His choice.

My company is getting ready to mandate it.....it's coming. Our drivers have NO idea. I wonder how many drivers will leave?

A different world.

Snakes

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Even if they mandate it, many people will just claim they took it when they didn't.

At my company it is required. How do you prove it? Well login to this portal, you are presented with a question that says "Please confirm you are vaccinated". Click yes, SUBMIT.

Done. It's as secure as the elections.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

She examines her skillset and goes self employed.

If UK - use the website called jobserve - I suggest she sets the type of job she is looking for to 'contract'.

If in UK and you work under a contract you might need to either go with an umbrella company or set up as your own limited company.

As a contract worker you can be sacked on the spot. But if you do a good job they come running after you for more. No need to cry. Just be brave and go solo and deal with your finances etc methodically. You may have to travel but you can negotiate to work from home or just go into the office when needed. You'll make a lot of money for the HR firm and a bundle for yourself. She'll be as employed as the rugby ball in a scrum.

Do you know the reason most people don't do this? They have mortgages. Top tip. Don't take a mortage unless you have to. I have watched people use this method and quickly get the money to cover the cost of their houses. So they buy the house outright, then only work 6 months in the year if that. If you are a couple and have a mortgage - see if one of you can go as a contractor. Advice - be supportive and loving towards one another. In the end your loving kindness, warm encouragement and gentleness will be key to making this work.

There's always a way out.

(1 Corinthians 10:13) . . .No temptation has taken you except what is common to men. But God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear, but along with the temptation he will also make the way out in order for you to be able to endure . . .

PS - Contract workers are preferred by employers because in the end... they are cheaper. The employer can stop and start their services with no obligation on their part.
    PPS - if you get this working for you buy a caravan and move it round the country, it'll save hotel bills and give you portable holiday home.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The idea of a mandate was designed to create a political nightmare -- at least in the US.

People here, at least of European descent, are by and large the offspring of Europeans who crossed a BIG BIG ocean in LITTLE BITTY boats because they revolted against the King telling them what to do.

Genetics are a powerful thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit