Bullet Head Splane Governing Body Member Improper Skull Devlopment Suggest?

by Brokeback Watchtower 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I'm assuming this isn't supposed to be humor because its not in that section, even if it were its a poor attempt.

We can do better than this kind of shit.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I dont seem to mind Splane so much as the rest of the idiots, he seems to be the most natural of speakers yet seems to be allowed the least airtime, yet village idiots Lett and Morris get the most
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Watchtower Walkill vehicle department has solved an age old problem...

Where to store traffic cones when there are no roadworks being done...

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I think the shape and size of the scull tells a lot about were the atrophy occurred and in which sector thus giving a sort of psychological to some degree as to what his limits are regarding preforming different task, and his most important task of leading the Corporation as a CEO Governing Body/Always Faithful & Discreet Slave of God Almighty himself Who claims he kicked every God their there is in heaven and on Earth asses..
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

It would be so great to have a hologram of old bullet brain skull don'tcha think and then have experts give us an idea of his ability to run a corporation steeped in superstition and shadow denial.

And as we all know many years under the oppressive fear God Deity where a corporation captures you mind with bull shit reasoning ability that hates all education except a divine one by the corporation. Now that type of mentality gotta shrink your brain and the skull formation as well. How long has this brother been in the "Truth"? I rest my case.

• prologos
    prologos
    Phrenology as a science peaked around 1800. If untrammelled, D. Splane would produce enough mirth without having to resort to diversionary ad hominem attacks.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Come to think about it Lett also has a kinda thin in the middle and pointy on top look and big rubbery lips because his other facial features remand normal genetic size while his skull shrunk. I think that is a good an explanation it make sense to me, I'd like to get some very early year photos and have them examine to see how much gray matter he let die over his many years of servetude to the cult corporation, I'm sure it is significant. I bet he always had a flappy mouth even in his teens because he was programmed so badly his parents and the corporation.Depending on how many generations he's got in the truth I'd bet all the males in his ancestry line had flappy mouths.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Brokeback Watchtower6 days ago
    I think the shape and size of the scull tells a lot about were the atrophy occurred and in which sector thus giving a sort of psychological to some degree as to what his limits are regarding preforming different task,

It appears that this 'Alpha male' is definately a vegetarian, similar ridging is seen in another ape - our gorilla cousins - it's used to anchore the large muscles required for chewing rough vegetation
  • Calebs Airplane
  • Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Hehe you guys are funny !! Good one !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit