My 2016 RC Experience

by wannabefree 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I'm at the water park with my five year old in Green Bay. She was so happy to be spared another boring day like she endured at Friday's propaganda feast with her mother.

After breakfast we drove by the convention site. My daughter knew where we were and started to worry. I assured her we weren't going. :) There were protest Bible thumpers at each corner and in front of the entrance. Don't they know they just help entrench the indoctrinated? Oh well. Poor fools sitting in and those outside protesting. I smirk and head to the water park.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Yeah, I'm pretty sure 5yo kids prefer water parks to JW snorefests.

Get some good pictures so she can remember this day forever!

• millie210
    millie210

Good for you wannabe,

the people outside and the people in are on the exact same side of the spectrum. LOL

Ideologies may differ but whatever need is driving their behavoir so that they want to be there, is exactly the same.

You are teaching your daughter to be healthy and free and enjoy the moment.

The best gifts you can give her.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Heading to the lazy river to float on a tube. Ahhh. What a way not to waste a weekend. :) The kind of memories a five year old should have.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

To be fair, it is true that this water park, part of a motel, will be filled with little JW children this evening and it will most likely be the highlight and fond memory of their convention experience. Too bad they have to endure the torture first.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Hope the baptism number is very low today. Many will be JW kids, having no clue to their future reality, serving only a manmade organization out for free labor and money. Will be taught to pay and obey.

• oldskool
    oldskool

What is RC? Sorry, not up on new terms.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Regional Convention

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

RC replaced DC because Jehovah's chariot is always moving forward with new light. How blessed we are that we do not have to say DC anymore.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Regional sounds like one will now have to drive farther than to a District Convention, doesn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit