What do you see?

by Simon 22 Replies latest jw friends

• wozza
    wozza

Firstly the man then 2 dogs in the tree on the left ( one a Labrador and a pug type dog} and then a dog on his shirt

What does this mean?

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat
    I see dead people.
  • frozen2018
    frozen2018

I saw a dog. I also see a Labrador on the left side about half way peering around a tree and maybe a French Bulldog, or pug, with no rear legs trying to climb a tree. And there is a sasquatch. I won't give any clues where that is at, but it is there.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Man first; then dog.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Just a note: I looked at the image again on a computer monitor and the details in the dog face are much crisper. Originally, I viewed thread on my phone. My phone is a bit blurry around the face. The tail gets blurred in a way that makes it look more like the back of someone’s head.

• PhilosophicalLogic
    PhilosophicalLogic

Cool! I saw the man, then looked at the backpack and quickly realized it was a dog. You said man first in your into, I wonder what I would have seen if you hadn’t said anything. Curious!

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Suggestion is powerful.

RB.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

redvip2000 said, "I was appalled at how anybody could run out of the house with hair looking like that."

We haven't met yet, have we?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Now that one blew my mind away and continually looking at it I cant see it as I first saw it .?

Now for the first question the dog on his back was the first thing I saw.

I just went back to the plates and they are all right side up still.!?

"ONCE YOU SEE THE TRUTH YOU CAN`T UNSEE IT "

Take note JW.ORG!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Very cool 😎

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit