What do you see?

by Simon 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Do you see a man with a backpack running into the woods?

Do you see a dog running out of the woods?

I saw the man running first ...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I also saw the man first, but when I enlarged the photo the dog was more evident.

• ShotWhileTryingToEscape
    ShotWhileTryingToEscape

Power of suggestion?

I also saw the man first, then he dog.

This reminds me of a post recently about a comedian first gave you some hilarious & bogus words to popular songs—then he played that song— and you heard exactly what he told you!

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

reminds me of the Mandela effect.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I saw the man running and then it quickly changed to the dog. I think one reason is the left “foot” of the “man”. It looked unnatural, and from that, it changed to the dog almost instantly.

• waton
    waton

If the man is running into the woods, he need immediate medical attention with to his left knee. or his right foot. it is s not medical, it is a doctored image.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The man, but that was the first suggestion. Would base feelings enter? Like being chased and hiding, chasing someone, fear of being attacked

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Saw a dog. I had to use a great deal of imagination to see a man. Took several minutes. My wife immediately saw a man. Weird.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I was appalled at how anybody could run out of the house with hair looking like that.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Kind of like joining a nice new religion, then seeing the reality of it all, after a bit.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jonathan_Schooler/publication/271842692/figure/fig4/AS:614224988495873@1523454057373/The-young-girl-old-woman-illusion-otherwise-known-as-My-Wife-and-My-Mother-in-Law-is.png

The young girl-old woman illusion (otherwise known as "My Wife and My Mother-in-Law") is a reversible image in which the viewer may either observe a young girl with her head turned to the right or an old woman with a large nose and protruding chin, depending on one's perspective. Wright, E. (1992) The original of E. G. Boring's Young Girl/Mother-in-Law drawing and its relation to the pattern of a joke. Perception, 21, 273-275.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit