New JW Talk Show - "The Inside Story"

by neat blue dog 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Has anybody seen the new half-hour JW talk show called The Inside Story? The pilot is included in part 2 of the latest Gilead graduation program, and they said more will likely come.

Basically, it's probably one of the most cringeworthy programs to ever come out of JW Broadcasting. It has all the tropes: An opening monologue, a studio audience, a live band, and guests that move down the couch to the left as the next guest is introduced. While it's trying to imitate a worldly talk show, it really more closely resembles an infomercial, where every little thing and every little quip is scripted, and the audience claps, laughs, oohs and ahhs on cue. And the JWs I know ate it up like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's just another distraction.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODProgramsEvents/pub-jwbgg_201703_2_VIDEO

• TheWonderofYou
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Thanks I must have missed that topic. Funny how we both describe it as "cringeworthy" 😂

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Hi Neat Blue Dog

When I first posted about this I thought that cringeworthy is the perfect word, yes its funny how we both used it lol !!

WGO

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Hard to believe they were beating this sort of thing up less than a few years ago, and the R&F are just gulping it down. My how things have changed.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jesus f***ing Christ.....

DD

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

Going mainstream.... of course the R&F will love it. It is what they have wanted all along...though they may have outwardly criticized other "religions" that do the same.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

New JW Talk Show - "The Inside Story"

It`s going to be over the top, fictional, WBT$ Crap..

I Was Great Warrior!..

Now I Am................................................................Genghis Khan Is a..

Jehovrah`s` Witnuts!.............................................Special Pioneer..

Image result for fictional drama..Image result for JW.org broadcasting

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Rehearsed. Mechanical. Incredibly idiotic.

• btlc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit