Leaked David Spane Apostate Rant? (Upcoming Lloyd Evans Video)

by Jofi_Wofo 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

The problem I find with this and everyone seems to be ignoring is: If they say that criticisms against the organization is bad, then they are stating that the organization is perfect and can not have improvements from anyone anywhere. I don't see that example in the Bible. That is not humble. They should be encouraging suggestions and help especially from the lowliest of them. But where do they get their changes from? The governing body, the helpers and others at bethel. That is totally not humble.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    A doctor was accused of malpractice, the jury didn't impose any penalty on the doctor even though he was guilty. The lawyer after the trial asked the jury WHY didn't they imposed any penalty on the guilty doctor?
    The jury replied. BECAUSE THE DOCTOR WAS CUTE.

Mr. Splane - Please site the name the case is styles in (e.g. Jones v. Jones) and cause number? What's that? Can't seem to find it? Shocking! Perhaps it got stuck in one of those crocodile infested rivers your members cross to get to the meetings?

Seriously! How could anyone buy into this garbage?

The writing is on the wall!

The Society's 'Mene mene tekel upharsin' writing on the wall explained –  what does it all mean?

• zachias
    zachias

I began to watch the talk. The constant referrals to the other people there and comments I found irritating. Splanes talk was just another one of those "important" ones of years back where emotional beat ups take the place of actual information. I didnt finish watching it.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i didnt even start watching it.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I skipped through it. I found the continual interruptions by the commentators to be ineffective. I would have preferred to see the talk in its entirety and leave the comments for the end.

One thing that Splane said I am puzzling over. He read a verse from Matthew 5 in support of 'settling out of court' instead of continuing for a favorable court decision. It just sounds wrong to me. For one thing, he is acknowledging that the news reports that the WT is paying out settlements (presumably for the sex abuse cases), JWs are asking about them, and he is claiming that they are scripturally justified for paying the settlements. But the problem for me is that even if one accepts that the payments are scriptural, they shouldn't be having the cases at all if they just followed the law and reported the abuse cases to the authorities like they are supposed to.

The whole reasoning is just wrong.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I say that Lloyd Evans is the one with the rant. It is a 2 hour and 44 minute video in response to next week's convention talk. Evans just wants to hear himself.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

A good part of the U.S. is in what is termed 'Wild Fire Season'.

GB member Splane's Saturaday afternoon 2021 Faith Convention talk will make many a JW wonder if their organization isn't dealing with their own Wild Fire...one of their own making!

By the way Splane develops his talk and by the things he divulges...it pretty much such sounds like WT has zero containment of this onslaught of heat coming from victims of child abuse, PIMO members, exJW activists, YouTubers, T.V. documentaries and lawsuits in general.

Yes WT...the heat is on and for many of us...it's a pleasure to watch you burn!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I sfarted it but the frequent interruptions from Evans and his mates was too irritating. I will certainly watch it when the video is released on the official site, with a lot of interest

• johnamos
    johnamos

Since David is claiming not to believe negative news reports about JW's and that the settling out of court is not due to JW's being guilty, then if this is about the CSA cases, then won't elders and any other JW's that personally know of these cases (especially the victims themselves) know that David is lying...this is really going to backfire.

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

I typed a comment here that was meant for another thread. If there's any way to delete a post, I haven't figured it out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit