Leaked David Spane Apostate Rant? (Upcoming Lloyd Evans Video)

by Jofi_Wofo 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

Lloyd has a reminder set for a "leaked" video that he will be reviewing tomorrow, but it lacks details in the description. Does anyone know what video he is referring to, or is this an upcoming Loyd Evans exclusive?

I find leaks exciting, especially if it's something that was never meant to be public and puts some serious egg on the faces of the Blundering Body.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

It'll do more damage to Lloyd if it turns out to be a Rachael-Maddow-level nothing burger.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Do you have a link? I can not find the event to set a reminder on youtube

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Following!

• alanv
    alanv

If its something Lloyd is posting, then you know it will be good. There's no need for him to go into details before the new video is posted. We all know how the governing body feel about anyone who speaks out about their org, so this will just be the latest example of this.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If its something Lloyd is posting, then you know it will .........take 1.5 hours for him to say what could have been explained in 15 minutes.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

The leaders of the Watchtower or JWorg (GB) as they are known now dont want people within the organization to examine the bible teachings which is being forced upon people at Kingdom Halls etc.

Not surprising mind you since all these men past and present are true apostates against Jesus's teachings and instructions to those wishing to be loyal to him.

The GB men want people to be loyal and subservient to them.

Ironic to the fact that when you become a JWS you instantly become an apostate in Jesus's eyes.

• hoser
    hoser

I watched a few bits and pieces of it. Splanes body language shows the organization is scared of losing more members

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Ok I've seen the video.

Splane has declared War against apostates. He gives twisted reasoning on why all JWs need to Avoid any apostate rhetoric and ALL SOCIAL MEDIA.

He uses tons of scriptures to prove that faithful JWs will not Listen to any News against the organization because they are all lying against Jehovah's Organization,

Now Splane hints that the Door to Door field service will resume because he says, that when they go in field service and run into an apostate that starts questioning them, they need to WALK AWAY IMMEDIATLY.

Now this shows how stupid the GB really is. The GB BELIEVES that members are leaving the Organization because of Apostates.

NO, JWs are leaving the Organization by the thousands NOT BECAUSE OF APOSTATES, BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE FINDING OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION-----

THAT IT'S NOT GOD'S ORGANIZATION.

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

It turns out that this is a convention talk that was just leaked a bit earlier than WT had planned on releasing it. It's the absolute most blood boiling talk I have ever had the displeasure to listen to.

If Watchtower were to release this talk in "Simplified English", it would translate as follows:

"We... are a cult.

We're a cult. We're a cult. We're a cult, cult, cult.

A cult, we are."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit