Regional mr splane said at regional

by poopie 40 Replies latest jw friends

• freddo
    freddo

@poopie

My apologies, I jumped in too quickly without giving you a chance. If you can let it go would you provide me more detail please?

I forgot how you were the poster who highlighted that the April 15th 2015 (WT study edition) has the "Why Disfellowshipping is a loving provision" article yet the April 15th simplified version misses it out completely. That was a good reminder of how sneaky these people are.

Can you tell us what day or item of the convention this Splane talk was and remind us where it was?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Call him.....Poopie

David Splane`s WBT$ "Hot Line" Phone Number..

1-800-IAM-ABUM..

Image result for Watchtower David splane

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Strange comment, but then G B members dp go off-script at times and say strange things.

If I had been at a convention ,under sufferance, and heard that - I would like to question it. Assuming that if one is there one has contact with a local cong, so I would ask others if they heard it the same, and an elder or two how to understand the remark.

Then I may post it up in full knowledge and confidence .....

• Londo111
    Londo111

The GB, including Splane, do lots of things above their paygrade. In the real world, they'd find it hard to function.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I just listened to the whole video posted thanks to Wifibandit. The words pay grade do not come up.

The talk was about higher education, negative thinking, trials of Paul. Nothing about disfellowshipped family matters,

I take back what I said after being missinformed.

• poopie
    poopie

Wow quartback your brilliant now tell the nice people the date and day and yr of this assembly so we can know your lyeing when.I post the tape im.not that educated but im purty smart

• poopie
    poopie

Still waiting

• poopie
    poopie

Still waiting

• Simon
    Simon

poopie: the onus is on you to post proof to backup your claims. It's not possible for anyone to post evidence that someone *didn't* say something (unless it's a complete recording of their entire life).

Baseless claims carry little weight - the weight comes with the evidence.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    He said that the parents of df or inactive do not have right to help there child - what an absolute c**t ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit