Aus Bethel reducing numbers dramatically.

by joey jojo 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    More cuts you would think they were short of money how they are carrying on LOL
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    They don't want to spend a dime on something that's a waste of time. They know it's not going to affect the believer's. They could be told just to hand out toothpicks and they would do so thinking there was a plasible reason.
  • Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Yes, cause Jesus died on a really big toothpick (as they believe) :D

Is there any talk of selling of the actual property where the Australian Bethel is currently located. I imagine with all the downsizing it's going to rapidly turn into an empty shell of what it used to be.

DK

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

The numbers sent "home" or kicked out is growing and it must have an effect on the Congs they crawl to. some sent home ones have family, friends, who, like ripples in the pond, may relate how appalling the way these sent home ones were treated, what disillusion they pass on as they seek to cope with ,jobs, bills, daily life.

Icannot see the majority of sent home ones passing on joy and delight but the opposite. Seeds of discontent all around planted then.

has anyone compiled a list of numbers made redundant in this way ?

I was made redundant from a worldy job once and a very depressing experience. Except I got very good compensation , not just the bus fare home. To get put out with virtually nothing after dedicating your life to bethel must set the rot in on your faith. Looks like several hundred fifth columnists planted in Congs by the GB! Never more need than ever for this site to be a reference point for disillusioned ones, not just a hate rant.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Billie - "...wondrous contraction is now taking place..."

Too funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit