Proof of false prophecies...in pictures

by rebel8 26 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Post photographic evidence of dubs' false prophecies. I'll start:

The preaching work will conclude in the 20th century. After that, End Times will begin. Hunger will be widespread and bread will cost a day's wage.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    Do you have a reference for that quote Rebel?
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    Revelation 6:5
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Proof of false prophecies...in pictures

.........WatchTower Pamphlet......................2016......False Religion Has It`s Own..

.......................2006..............................................EVANGELICAL TV SHOW..

....Image result for Watchtower the end of false religion is near.......Image result for Jw.ORG broadcasting

• cofty
    cofty

$5 for a white loaf?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Sorry, I can't properly make out the price on that bread.

Just to say that in the UK I can buy a loaf for 40p - that's cheaper than a can of coke.

One false prophecy taken care of.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The core problem with the JWS organization is that the leaders of the WTS who also identify themselves as the spiritual leaders (GB) of the JWS, have always been corrupt lying crooks, luring people into their organization through deceiving coercive lies and propagating deceptions, all instigated to gain readership and promoting the distribution of the literature the WTS. publishes.

Of course the WTS's leaders self label themselves as preaching the correct truthful version of the Gospel but in reality its a corrupt commercialized version, created intentionally toward the proliferation of their own publications. People simply get blind sided by this inherently devised corruption and make a vow to be subservient to these men when they get baptized, once that is done the trap is set.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    The label reads 2 for $5.Now I'm craving toast!
  • Mephis
    Mephis

"And there will be... fearful sights." - Luke 21:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StI2n-Tg2vw

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I found it.

"The apostle Paul was spearheading the Christian missionary activity. He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our 20th century." The Watchtower, January 1, 1989, p. 12.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit