Have a pretty interesting story to tell.

by Dexter 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dexter
    Dexter

I am new to this site, was always told by my elder father if the site accidentally appeared on the comp screen it was satans doing. Anyways, I am 28 y/m who had the unfortunate life of being the last of three kids to be born ins. My oldest sibling lasted about 8 years before she was d,f. Being young at the time and not understanding why I , a 4 year old ,would make the great God of the universe angry at me personally for talking to my sister (whom at the time was also my friend). At 17 she got d/Fed. No chance of showing the love Jesus spoke of here by my mother and father. So they made it a point to go into her room one day and through all her possessions outside. I could not believe they wouldn't even let her stay in the house. Think any of her awesome JW friends were going to let her stay there? That's a negative. Point that led me to this site is, I read it quite often even though I'm out now. Never felt like I could post. So I go to college for 4 years while living with my parents without telling them a thing. I would always say I am visiting br so and so I wanted to post now because I had an incident today that led me to ttat then permanently out. I will follow up with story later. Just be cautious if anyone is a Critical Care Paramedic , or has protocols in there work to give blood . Thank you

• Chook
    Chook

You are now a member of " the broken family " mob who understand the evils of Disfellowshipping. Empathy comes best from those who have suffered, your advice given on here is given with pure motives. These are REAL sad stories that have left some permanent injuries to the heart.

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire

Well, I guess we are Satan's helpers. Haha! Welcome to the forum and good on you for getting an education! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome Dexter , I too look forward to more of your posts.You are fortunate that you have seen the TATT at a relatively young age , many of us have been Captives of A Concept for 10 , 20 ,30 ,40 ,50 years and more

The internet , I believe has been a great help in freeing people up from control groups like the JW`s .

We look forward to people like yourself joining forums like this and sharing your storys

Once again Welcome.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Your sister got thrown out of thre house at 17?! That's deplorable and criminal! As a parent I would double down on love

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Welcome Dexter and absolutely great you can finally post on this forum. I started studying when I was 28, been a jw for 20 years... F¥#K, the most productive years of my life that YOU still have in front of you. Sorry about your sister and the effect it had on you. Will the Borg ever realize what harm disfellowshipping does to people, let alone children? Looking forward to your story of the incident that led to ttatt.

• James Jack
    James Jack

Tell me more, and please don't keep me waiting!

Welcome, by the way!

• tiki
    tiki

Criminal to throw out a minor. I hope child protective services were notified. Have they no idea of the wrongness of what they did!?! And teenagers are not adults and can make dumb .mistakes...that does not mean anyone has the right to condemn them to the streets.

• flipper
    flipper

Welcome to the site Dexter and I'm sorry you are going through these sad problems with your parents and I'm sorry your parents treated your sister so horribly. These people ( JW's ) are essentially mentally ill. They are under the influence of cult mind control from the WT Society and it causes them to do some very criminal things. Please know that we are here as a support for you as many of us have gone through similar abuses from JW family members. Hang in there, nice to have you here, I look forward to hearing more of your story. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Welcome Dexter.

By the way, what happened to your sister after she was thrown out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit