The gervais principle and jehovah's witnesses

by wannaexit 10 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

This chart says it all.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Is this as in Ricky?

Brilliant....although in some cases it could be inverted....I'm thinking Stephen Lett and a couple of elders I've known.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Well, gosh, where have I seen this before? In typical, convoluted Watchtower pageantry, what often spells out N-O-N-S-E-N-S-E is usually conveyed in the most preplexingly arduous manner possible:

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes!!!

And can someone post the now (in)famous pic of Splane 'explaining' the overlapping generations?

• waton
    waton

The anscious expression of David Splane is caused by his fear that you might discover the real reason for the overlapping scenario, the elephant in the background chart.

The sham of the sheep generations.

Jesus said the generation would not die or pass away before, or until all has occurred. so:

If it is the "anointed" sheep generation, they must die before the end, not after.

If it is the "other" sheep, are they not supposed to pass away too, after all occurred; as prophesied?*

D.S lied. if he knew that, hence is ansciety ---., if not , "god" help them all.

* last verse says the sheep ''go off into everlasting life, but it also says the generation will pass away,. everlasting life only in the afterlife?

The tip is showing.

This Generation OF Dummies:

• waton
    waton

combine the Gervais principle with the one of Lawrence Peter, and everything becomes possible at the top, and that is only the tip of the iceberg.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Wake me up, thanks for sharing! Think there would be any takers for this new "book" at a KH?

Maybe if there was a JW .org logo at the top..

@MrRoboto The GB have done such a great job of eroding away Witnesses appropriate standards and boundaries (the Lot's Wife horror scene being played to children's at conventions comes to mind), and they all just lap it up gratefully. "Food at the proper time." "If the Society has deemed it acceptable, we can trust them." I sincerely believe that if the Society brought out a book with hardcore porography in it, JW parents will gladly allow their children to study it. That JW.org logo on literature contains more significance than the Heart Foundation Approved tick on packaged meals.

• waton
    waton
    (the Lot's Wife horror scene being played to children's at conventions comes to mind), and

yeah, wait until they play the whole story to the end, 3 some incest and all. I am glad to have walked out of "dramas " with silly arm waving for years

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit