Really beautiful Watchtower article about truth

by Anders Andersen 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    JW's blindly follow what they're instructed to do. It's part of their admonition to practise ''unquestioning obedience''.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Unfortunately, the number of JWs who have read this article is minuscule. From that small percentage, those who "get it" are even more rare. This article is simply "past truth" and therefore, likely dangerous to unity.

I have carefully explained the info in articles such as this to JWs, the articles cause painful cognitive dissonance. Elders espescially disliked the older articles I shared with them. Current "truth" from the Dark Lords of the WTBTS is all that matters.

This article would be lost on 99.9% of Dubs. Consider yourself fortunate for possessing the intellectual honesty to grasp its significance.

DD

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

I like the quote from CTR that says, "a truth told by Satan himself being just a true as a truth told by God himself".

Huh?, come back with that again.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "I like the quote from CTR that says, "a truth told by Satan himself being just a true as a truth told by God himself".

Huh?, come back with that again."

You know, like when Satan told Jesus that all the kingdoms have been delivered to him and he can give them to whomever he wishes, and the JWs use Satan's words to say he is the ruler of the earth? The JWs obviously accept that truth spoken by Satan, don't they?

So share the old 1879 Watchtower article with JWs and when they protest that they will never accept a truth from Satan or say that Satan can never speak truth, just ask them to explain why they accept Satan's words to Jesus as truth.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Good point Island Man

• Lieu
    Lieu

ttdtt,

Satan lied when he said they wouldn't die if they stole God's shit. Death sentence. And they certainly did die 'cause they didn't get to steal anything else.

Thieves ruin everything.

• Lieu
    Lieu

I really like what Russell said.

The problem with JWs is they are not searching for "truth" because they claim to have already found it. For them the truth was just a lost set of keys now laying on the table. However, their keys keep changing.

• cha ching
    cha ching

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6266044599500800/theocratic-warfare-still-alive-well-within-watchtower-2016

Great post that goes along with this.... a 2016 WT.... They lie that keeps on going, keeps on taking...

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Thanks for that!
  • coalize
    coalize

Usually people improves with time..

Clearlt WTBS not!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit