the watchtower will keep on selling more kingdom halls

by pepperheart 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

By all means, keep sellin’ ‘em off...

...makes it that much easier for us.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    they were telling you of a huge new complex they will be building these next few years

So the world is about the end, and the best use they can find for that money is to start building another huge complex?

Why not invest those millions of dollars in advertising on radio, TV, social media, etc about the end of the world?

I know I was a JW, but boy JWs are complete idiots.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Very true,ive been thinking that for years
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

REDVIP:

Yes, if the JW religion REALLY had a warning work and the ‘end is just around the corner’ - they would be using the media to reach as many people as they could.

They would not be building another complex somewhere. I can only conclude from their actions that they do NOT believe what they preach..or they feel any such end is a long way off.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There are at least two advantageous reasons why the WTS likes to sell off KHs , one being that those used KHs have grow in economic value over the years $$$ and they use that money to usually renovate another KH and maybe give a portion back to the WTS HQ.

There are times they even re dedicate the newly renovated Hall.

When a congregation is pushed into anther KH or congregation it looks like the organization is growing in strength (numbers) and elders are in less of practical need too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit