the watchtower will keep on selling more kingdom halls

by pepperheart 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

In the latest edition of jw boradcasting they were telling you of a huge new complex they will be building these next few years.It will be as big as warwick and only a few miles away,they will make a lot of the films and videos there and 100s of people will live there as well

• SadElder
    SadElder

I would not be surprised to see them sell one of the big projects like Wallkill or Patterson. Probably Warwick is too new.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Funny I was told by a Bethelite at Patterson complex back in 2009 that was what they were going to there. I guess it have to much water problems. Still Totally ADD

• Biahi
    Biahi

They love to keep selling to the indoctrinated JWs that all who left are miserable, in jail, in prison,, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc. We had one kid leave cross county on his 18th birthday. Few months later, elders passed the rumor that he was in prison for selling cocaine! Totally non true, as I found out contacting him on social media.

• LV101
    LV101

Proof they have money problems -- I realize it was mentioned by one of the goons via video few yrs. back but they've already sold so many properties. They could have another couple billion sitting around to be invested.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BIAHI:

I don’t know how this relates to the OP and the selling of KHs..But answering your post:..

I think the reason Witnesses tell absurd lies about those who leave is because they don’t expect ‘faithful’ JWs will ever meet up with the person.

Sometimes a JW may be slandered because they know ‘things’ and the religion doesn’t want other Witnesses to find out..So, the person’s reputation is dragged through the mud to keep other JWs from being curious.

Thankfully, social media exists and people sometimes find out the truth. Sometimes they bump into each other in person.

Witnesses are removed from reality and obeying advice to shun and as a result they’ll cling to wrong beliefs about somebody..Too bad, really.

• asp59
    asp59

They gonna build the new complex and keep selling khs to do so. After some years they gonna understand that new JWs are mostly children to JWs that dont donate money. So after a will when JWs in western world dont have KHs to visit they gonna donate less money and org gonna run of even more money. Im not a prophets and dont need to be one. How this gonna look in some years is obvious. Easy mathematics

• cofty
    cofty

Those with power and influence are moving out of the normal world into the compound - all paid for by the drones.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I can imagine in some years time there'll be so few Jobos left that they'll all move into Warwick town. Then the GovBod (piss be upon them), can administer the Koolaid.

• LV101
    LV101
    Seems to be getting scarier. Real estate co offering compound cells to their upper eschelon elves - what an MLM cult. From quick builds to burrow down bunker/compound. So how do they remain a tax-free charity - what fraud. Reckon they already have their bases covered and have for decades -- only in America's land of religious corruption/pedophile horror.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit