Satan in Heaven

by pleaseresearch 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Hey, so that means Jehovah didn't shun him and even listened to his apostate views! Even Jesus had a conversation with him. Wow, entertaining apostate thoughts....

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Great point - but you must get a Forncator out of the Congregation ASAP!

Also why would you take the #1 criminal ever with superpowers and put him on earth?

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Satan was the original apostate - and yet Jehovah & Jesus both continued to talk to him!

Ask the trolley-brigade why J.W.'s ignore this Bible principle and refuse to discuss scriptures with ex-JW's.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

How do you teach a bunch of kids about GOD--who He is, and what HE does??Gather them all in a classroom then never show up..GOD and Satan conversation never happen.

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

Satan led Jesus to a high mountain. That should have never happened. Jesus should have known who this person was and had absolutely nothing to do with him. Jesus should have followed the example of current JWS who are shown videos on how to shun their children. Our JW friends and family have nothing to do with us. Yet here we have Jesus and Satan out and about for the day, a high mountain would have taken a long time to climb. They would have had to stop and eat dinner together. Maybe helped each other climbing tough parts of the route.

Jesus never shunned Satan.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    Yet here we have Jesus and Satan out and about for the day, a high mountain would have taken a long time to climb. They would have had to stop and eat dinner together. Maybe helped each other climbing tough parts of the route

Superb sense of Humor. Made my day. May be that is why WT advises often to meditate about Bible Events.

Mary Magdalene would have packed them lunch and Snacks or they would have stopped at McDonalds.

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

That's right. In my head that's how I imagine it. Mountains are tough places to climb. They would have definitely been making some sort of small talk I'm sure. If not then Jesus would have been angry that nothing was said until then, and that Satan had led him here just for this reason. I like Mary Magdalene making the pack lunch though hahaha.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    Satan leading Jesus to top of mountain to offer all the Kingdoms of the Earth

If you had been a JW, you may know how the WT has twisted this account to seem more reliable.

In WT book “Greatest man who ever lived”, this account is stated that Satan showed all the Kingdoms of the earth through some miraculous means. They gloss over the Biblical saying that Satan took Jesus to the top of the mountain to show all the Kingdoms of the Earth.

WT was so ashamed to accept the Geological ridiculousness of the account and hence twisted this.

• venus
    venus
    If we mix both The Fall Guy’s comments (Satan as original apostate, or The apostate and Jah and Jesus continuing to have associations and communication)
    with pleaseresearch (a day’s trip on to the mountain top with both Jesus and Satan being fully engaged in conversations)
    it would have a hydrogen bombing effect on WT teaching of shunning the apostates
  • Old Navy
    Old Navy

Actually, the answer is in The Word.

Satan and his gang are a necessity in the Grand Plan.

We need Satan and his cohorts to help us learn the meaning of bad.

Satan only does what he is permitted to do for our benefit.

It will all be very clear when the time comes to have our eyes opened and our ears unstopped.

For Our Father and His Son all things are possible. Everything is under control.

We must experience this Earthly travail in order to choose.

In the end all will be made good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit