Satan in Heaven

by pleaseresearch 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

This has always baffled me. That is why was Satan and his demons allowed to be in Heaven for so long after they split from God?

If we did that then we are out of the congregation, members are shunned and also kicked out of families homes. Yet here we have all these beings still roaming around in Heaven. Pretty odd and awkward if you ask me.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Judicial cases can often take a week or longer to resolve, and on e day is a thousand years with God, so Satan was officially announced as disfellowshipped within the week. How's that? 😉

• zeb
    zeb

and why did Jehovah send Satan and his trouble makers to the earth why not send them to mars or some galaxy far away?

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Even more baffling is, despite the heavens reigning over the entire universe and the myriad of distant planets out there, Jesus decided to banish Satan to OUR planet. Shows how geocentric the first century view of the cosmos was...

Why would a loving, wise God keep feeding into Satan's desire to harm and destroy His creation instead of simply casting him and the demons to some obscure, gaseous ball of hydrogen 45 billion light years away?

Ancient answer: "What's a light year?"

• venus
    venus

The inventors of Satan were under the necessity of giving to the being whom they call Satan, a power equally as great as the Almighty. They have also made that power increase afterward to infinity. Before fall of this Satan-turned-angel they represent him only as an angel of limited existence, as they represent the rest. After his fall, he becomes, by their account, omnipresent. He exists everywhere, and at the same time, even influencing our thoughts. Have not heard religionists lament—Satan put the thoughts into our minds!

ape from me diverting the subject dragging the name of some organization with which I do not have any connection.

Simply put, I was saying: “look at me, I am alone, and a woman ready to take on all you atheists.”

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Send him to the Phantom Zone.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well, as Jehovah lives on the Pleiades star, he could keep an eye on naughty satan and his friends on the earth....😩

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    The whole thing is a made up story. There's no Satan, there's no Jehovah.
  • EverApostate
    EverApostate

BigJ instantly kills Uzzah who tried to prevent the ark from falling as well as mindlessly kills millions of humans on various occasions for petty reasons, but leaves Satan aloof with heavenly privileges until 1914.

Cast Demons to Earth: Big /Small J cast out demons to Earth. This is like a parent redirecting a wicked person to his children's home.

God is Love.

• Half banana
    Half banana

I'm with you Scratch, like the rest of the Bible, the Satan story is just a fable, borrowed from a foreign culture then elaborated to tell a yarn. It has no literal meaning.

Just to add, the Jews did not have a devil to do the devil's work since that was Jehovah's function as well. Isa 45;7

Primitive Gods were good at multi tasking!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit