2015 WT CD ROM Trying to Hide the Past

by The Searcher 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Steve2 - I agree that there's nothing intrinsically wrong with it, but the way the WT does it is deceptive. If you read online news articles you'll often see a list at the bottom of what they changed since first posting the story. I've read articles 10 minutes after they were posted and they had already gotten a correction or two made and listed at the end - it would be easy in cases like that to fix it and hope no one saw it, but they don't because they have some journalistic integrity. The watchtower, on the other hand, prints hard copies of their magazines and leaves the version up for months only to change it later without acknowledgement of any kind. Look at the January 2015 awake that they changed - you'll find absolutely no acknowledgement anywhere of the change.

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow
    The Q-R codes are date stamped and I believe they change when a revision is made but I don't have before/after examples to verify that.
  • St George of England
    St George of England

I was told that this new release, a DVD-ROM will be the last physical disc to be distributed, hence the need for an update feature.

At installation you have the choice to do the updates or not.

George

• Grey Goose
    Grey Goose

Everything the WT are doing/have done in the past few years has a purpose.

This cult is on a collision course with karma.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit