AM3 sighting

by neat blue dog 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

It's not much but Anthony Morris the Turd had what I believe is his first official post-whiskeygate sighting, in a JWdotORG article that mentioned him giving a talk at a convention. Getting quite a paunch there!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

He’s old, probably never kept any kind of workout schedule because The End was close, and he drinks. ( In moderation..🤔)

The Holy Spirit is evidently not operating on the current GB/Helpers as it was in the case of Samson or the prophets of old who performed physically impressive displays of Jehoober’s backing.

Carrying a bunch of liquor is the most you will ever witness from Tomo.

DD

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

That paunch is from top notch food and "beverage", paid for kindly by the rank and file.

• sir82
    sir82

Well at least he finally faced reality and bought a new suit that fits his paunch.

On some of the broadcasts a while back he was still wearing the "40 pounds ago" suit.

I feared for the eyesight of the broadcast director. Imagine the pressure that suit coat's button was under, and the velocity it would achieve if it ever popped. Would have been like a shot from a .44 Magnum.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

He’s only trying to survive the obesity epidemic like everyone else, surrounded by cake and red meat.

Meanwhile the billions starve.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I was raised as a Catholic. Looking at Anthony Morris I can't help but think of all the fat Catholic priests who never lifted a finger in manual work. Morris is just another fat lazy turd living of the backs of others,

• sparky1
    sparky1

I agree HappyDad. I can't stand the sight of him!

• LV101
    LV101

My PM laughs here - ya'll are the best.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

WT doesn't want any Dubs to take care of themselves physically, quoting time after time the scripture re: "Bodily training v. Godly devotion". That's why so many develop medical problems as time goes on. Physical exercise releases endorphins and is important for all vital organs, etc. They rather for most Dubs only stand at carts and sit down at great deal (sitting is the new smoking) instead of being very physically active at least 4-5 days weekly.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Awake! 1992/10/22/pg-29/

Alcohol and Fat?

It is hardly news that people who drink too many alcoholic beverages tend to get fat. But why? A recent study at the University of Zurich, Switzerland, came up with an interesting possibility. Apparently it is not just the calories in alcohol that make it so fattening but also the way alcohol affects the body’s ability to burn fat. Nutritionists have long known that the body is a bit sluggish when it comes to burning fat, tending to store it while burning sugars and carbohydrates more readily. But alcohol makes the body burn fat even more slowly. In an experiment, men were placed on diets that included three ounces [90 ml] of pure alcohol per day—about the equivalent of six beers. On this diet, the men burned about one-third less fat than usual. Of course, the more fat in one’s diet, the more pronounced this effect tends to become.

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit