If they stopped the monthly report card ?

by Chook 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Now they want you to report the hours that you have worked for the LDC(used to be RBC, now Local Design C????). During the announcement at my hall they did not have time (really???, yeah right!) to explain the reasons behind the new requirement. Then he ever so kindly let us know it helps them know what we are doing. uggh.

I went to avoidjw.org to look at the most recent letter about the LDC, but it is blank now.

My thoughts are with you avoidjw!

So the monthly time card has another task to report.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Many years back a well connected Elder friend told me that they would love to get rid of reports and records but they knew that the Ministry would all but cease if they did....

• dbq407
    dbq407

Jesus would not be recommended by the elders since he was technically inactive for not turning in his time, ha.

This weekend i overheard a conversation from a couple on the LDC and they can't count their hours worked at k.h.'s but they get special consideration for the hours. Not sure what that meant.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Many years back a well connected Elder friend told me that they would love to get rid of reports and records but they knew that the Ministry would all but cease if they did...

The secret prayer of JDubs everywhere, worldwide, FS would be a thing of the past

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I was always told that they need your time so that the society knows where to send special pioneers and where the need is great, and also how to keep up with literature demands. Back in the day, I really believed it. Now it's all a sham for sure.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

1: If Service was Optional - 90% would stop within 6 months.

2: If meetings were Optional - in 6 months they could group a circuit together in 1 hall for meetings.

3: If DFing stopped - the religion would end within a few years.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The monthly time report is a part of the coercive control the elders have over the r&f.

You take away the tool of control and you take away any motivation to participate.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

There are legitimate reasons for tracking placements. This is important to develop a link between production and placement. But tracking time is meaningless - except for the obvious reason of controlling the r&f.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Stop the monthly report cards and you would kill off the D2D witnessing within 6 months.Lets face it , it`s outlived its usefullness by about 80+ years

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit