Sixty People Murdered in Nice Terror Attack

by cofty 33 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty

Crowds celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, France have been targeted by a terrorist driving a truck.

Initial reports of 60 dead and 100 injured.

I am losing track of how many similar attacks there have been in Europe in recently.

• blondie
    blondie

73 dead, explosives and weapons found in van...........

• Dagney
    Dagney
    I Nice.

• Simon
    Simon

Terrible, simply terrible.

They will not win. We will not give up the freedoms we enjoy because of their sick, twisted death cult.

• cofty
    cofty

Huge crowds watching the fireworks and the truck just drove straight through them for about 100 yards.

It takes mind made sick by an ideology to do that.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its time to take the terror to the terrorists.

• barry
    barry

Send them back to the middle east where they have sharia and are happy.

A muslim once said to me 'we don't have a problem with violence in the middle east like you do in the west'.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

If this is a terrorists attack I'm sure there were Muslim in the crowd, these people

don't care who they kill..They are mad dogs and need to be put down.

• Zoos
    Zoos

How does this stop?

With Armageddon?

Seriously. How does this stop? With the attackers being (seemingly) individual radicals, how can an organized government/army/anti-terrorist organization... isolate individuals in a community of millions and make it all stop?

IT CAN'T BE DONE! These lone actors cannot possibly be identified and stopped.

Without wiping out the INSTITUTIONS OF RELIGION IN THEIR ENTIRETY, how can civilized society ever hope to be free of this nonsense?

• azor
    azor

This is so depressing. Sad doesn't come close to capturing it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit