Kingdom Hall sold. Now a mosque.

by punkofnice 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

DoC - The stupidity of thinking in this cult would be laughable if it wasn't so dangerous.

• blondie
    blondie

A KH in our area became a mosque. The KH was on the market for some time, bad location for residential and business. The neighborhood in the area did not want a mosque even less than they had wanted to KH there (built before the homes were). So it is the largest mosque in this area. Has been educational in a nice way for the neighborhood that has fewer preconceived ideas now about Muslims.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Blondie - Good call for an open minded world. If the JWs contributed to this, all well and good.....but they're still not getting my money.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

In the Oakland section of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is the old Central Kingdom Hall. In it's heyday, it was the number one KH in the tri-state area (PA, Ohio and West Virginia). It is where most people were baptized from the 1950's into the 1970's when the assembly hall was built. It is also the home cong. of Al Schroeder who became a bigwig in Brooklyn.

The place was sold a number of years ago and is now a big deal Islamic center.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

HappyDad - I am truth book blue to hear that news. Perhaps Allah is trying to tell Jehovah(tm) something? (Evil smirk).

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The old Paston KH in Hallfields Lane is now mosque with a watchtower logo in the brickwork. Hilarious.

• steve2
    steve2

"Religion is a snare and a racket." (by the man who should know, "Judge" Rutherford)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Steve2 - The only true thing those bozos said

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

This is nothing new a couple of Kingdum Halls sold where I live and is now a Sikh Temple. Well no difference they are all cults.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

WillPen - Couldn't agree more. It's all delusion at the end of the day.......or even the beginning........or the middle.....or....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit