Kingdom Hall sold. Now a mosque.

by punkofnice 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So much for dedicating the Kingdom Hall, Hallfields Lane, Peterborough,

PE4 7YH for 'true worship(tm)'.

It's now a Mosque.

Not that I care anymore, I have finished thinking much about the Jobos. Moved on and glad of it.

Just thought you'd be interested.

Now I'll sod off again for another few months. Keep well everyone. Love you all. PJ

• Happeanna
    Happeanna

The Kingdom Hall near me was up for sale for ages and is now a baptist church.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Happeanna. Of the 3 Kingdom Hells sold here in Peterborough, UK, 2 are now owned by Muslims and 1 is owned by african Pentecostals. So, yes. I am not surprised by the utter hypocrisy of this money grabbing cult.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Lovely to see the org's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Babylon the Great - get out of her, but profit from her increase to offset your decrease!

Makes sense. :)

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

good to see you again punk---dont stay away too long.

i wonder how the watchtower spins this.

jehovah has left the building.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Searcher - It is amazing how it doesn't even seem to register with the average Jobo that their chosen deity is not involved in the slightest!

Stan - I'm kind of over all the Jobo stuff for now. I pop in from time to time. If I'm honest (or even dis-honest), I get terminal constipation from watching all the debates on this forum. All the stances that seem so bloody superior.

I am not a mass-debater.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I wonder how the watchtower spins this - "Jehovah and Allah are one and the same"

I guess Jehovah Allah ain't going nowhere.

Nice to hear from you Punk. How are you doing?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks for the Info. Punk. I agree with your last post above, I often just see what the Post is about on here, and don't even bother to open it.

But that is just us, we have been out for a good while, and for us it is good to move on, and maybe our visits here will dwindle to nothing.

Many now here are not even out yet, some not out for long, and they are finding their feet, so this place is good for them.

The ones I find difficult are those who still have a bit of JW left in that they simply have to be "right", but this place is a Broad Church, room for all sorts.

I wish you all the best,

Cheers old Buddy !

p.s Which K.H's are left in Peterborough ??

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

LUHE - Both murdering psycho gods.

Phuzzy - The KH left in Peterborough is the newer one at Orton (Shithole of an area), and the old Plymouth Brethren one on St Pauls Road. This was the one the Elders decided to lie to the local council about having a caretakers flat. In reality, it was to be a CO residence. I'm not sure if the place was used as a flat for the CO in the end and I don't care...........however, IF they have lied to the local authority so they don't have to pay, then I think Peterborough City Council should be informed...again!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But a new JW that we knew had been told that she could not sell her Christmas decorations at a yard sale because that would be "promoting false worship". FACEPALM! . . . . Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit