Best of Topics

by Simon 22 Replies latest jw best-of

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

From now on you won't be able to start new topics there - good decision, Simon.

People were posting their new threads directly into 'Best of Topics' - WTF?!

I second Cantleave's nomination.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

We need a BEST TEXAN category.

I'm just sayin'

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Ooh, i missed this. Name names I say.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Generally I don't like the attention. If people want to assemble a shortlist and vote on my top ten I'm okay with that.

• hail Mary
    hail Mary

direct evidence of unjust. Check my topic. It's definitely a topic all can relate to. Imagine ur child robbed by a cult and using all their connective resources to use the law against me. Luckily the laws on my side now however my poor child is suffering, conflicted and brainwashed. She smiles at me when her dads not looking and stifles her smiles

its heart breaking.

I wouldn't of given 'jo hos' (commonly known term For these wronguns widely in bucks due to my experience), a second thought but as a religious person myself this upsets me deeper than a normal hate attack. How can ppl so promotedly 'holy' on a daily basis be so sinister ???? I guess it boils down to science. Fanatically religious, fanatically evil. Trump is starting to look more and more like a saint for his transparency. These ppl worry me.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cantleave - "I nominate Cofty's evolution series."

And I second the motion.

Say, what about my parody songs?

• LarryD_1153
    LarryD_1153

Well, just jumping right in! I'd like to say HI to all! Yeah, I'm new to this site and hope to gain more than lose. Not quite sure on just what to post about. But, I'm reading! Looking for any and all help! ;))

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Hi Larry, and welcome! You should click on "post new topic", maybe choose the "friends" category, and introduce yourself. Feel free to tell us your story, and you'll find lots of support.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Just to say the link to best of Mexico and Malawi isn't working. Is there a way to resurrect it please?

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Thank you Simon

Diogenesister. I see what I can do to find an alternate link.

When the site changed names for a while some links got messed up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit