Watson. Here is one of my experiences

by moley 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moley
    moley

A little backstory

please comment, is the just childish imagination or something unexplainable.

When I was nine we lived in Modbury, it’s a small town, in Devon the Southwest of Britain. We lived in a very hold house, several hundred years old and down the way was 2 battle sites of the English Civil war (one a minor battle won by the Royalist and a larger battle won by the Parliamentarians which ultimately lifted the siege of Plymouth)

So there I am 9 years old and standing on the middle floor looking over the banister and saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned only to be confronted by a a soldier dressed in full Roundhead battle dress. If was so vivid, not frightening but intriguing. We stood facing each other, he saluted and then drifted away. It is still so vivid to nearly 40years later

• moley
    moley

I mean waton

• waton
    waton
    a minor battle won by the Royalist and a larger battle won by the Parliamentarians, moly,

Not wanting to belittle your vivid experience, but I remember a movie connecting the past and future like that, where ancient English warriors returned from the past and confronted the Nazi invaders, that were in the imaginary future ha ha. their bullets bouncing off the full body knight's armour.

Anyway, everything we see is generated in the back of our brains, and to you, that image might have been really real. but

The past is gone, does not exist anymore. the Universe has travelled through that region in time. and fossils, messages as photons is all that remains, and only durable artifacts that have travelled, survived through time too.

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/alma-sees-old-galaxies-before-they-merged-two-ways-to-look-back-into-the-past.160341/page-40 around post# 800

You can never go back and do harm to your grandmother, but you are carry her genes forward through eternal time. Be grateful, even for your vivid imagination.

• moley
    moley

I didn’t know about the battles at the time, only after.

Told my parents who had two elders speak to me and claim it was old nick and his pals. Then my parents searching the house for anything that bought the unholy into are home lol. But it has always stuck with me

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

...confronted by a a soldier dressed in full Roundhead battle dress.

Holy Moley!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    confronted by a a soldier dressed in full Roundhead battle dress.

I'm jealous!!

• moley
    moley

Waton

In an episode of Futurama, Fry went back in time and became his own Grandad. Are you telling me it’s not real 😂😂😂

• caves
    caves

Moley-So there I am 9 years old and standing on the middle floor looking over the banister and saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned only to be confronted by a a soldier dressed in full Roundhead battle dress. If was so vivid, not frightening but intriguing. We stood facing each other, he saluted and then drifted away.

I believe you. In my experience, and my opinion. ( I have a feeling some here will discredit it and not believe what Im about to say but its just my own experience )

I have definitely had the pleasure of my mind playing tricks on me and creating an image . Some were scary, some not. I can clearly look back and see that my mind was playing tricks on me.

On the other hand since I have had multiple out of body experiences( I hardly ever talk about them unless it is to someone else that has had one as well) the reason I bring that up is because while out of my body(which was the second thing that made me question the jw doctrine/ like.. I never was the same after, but hadn't even begun to deprogram or learn ttatt) that said... I can totally see how energy can get trapped outside the body when one dies. In fact, it was what made me pull back into my body during those experiences.

Energy, its all around us. Through us,in us. When we die I can only hope my 'energy' or 'soul' or 'essence' if you will, will just disperse into things around it. It would not be fun in my opinion to be 'crystallized' in energy. I think a sudden traumatic death can do this.

However in these experiences I have felt an extreme amount of calm and peace.

How does that relate to your story. Well it could very well be that the solder died traumatically and is/was ( I say was ) because I worked with a couple of people that would release the energy of Ghosts, if you will , though I don't like using that term, in their crystallized state. Allowing the trapped, stuck, energy to disperse.

So to me its possible that could have been it and you did see a soldier.

On the other hand you said that the the elders came and talked to you and looked around your home. I assume you didn't see the solder again?

Then one could argue that if you didn't, then it could have been the imagination of a child, but I disagree with that under certain circumstances. Children are much more in tune than adults can be due to all the mental baggage we accumulate.

I could go on and on but I just wanted to say I think its highly possible that you saw what you saw.

Here is a physicist and mathematician site addressing energy in our bodies after death and while living. It doesnt have much to say in terms of backing up my own claim, but the comments do. And I always like to pick apart things scientifically. Im not afraid of being wrong or gaining more insight on a subject.I like to understand the opposing view as much as possible.

http://www.askamathematician.com/2012/11/q-if-energy-is-neither-created-nor-destroyed-what-happens-to-the-energy-within-our-bodies-and-brains-when-we-die/

And here is another site that goes the other way. Sort of like my own belief and experience.

https://www.gaia.com/article/spirits-101-whos-visiting-you

Just my 2 cents.

• waton
    waton
    In an episode of Futurama, Fry went back in time and became his own Grandad. Are you telling me it’s not real

, well obviously it is real in the sense that it has been produced and we can talk about it, but, if we move through time into the future, and the "now" has zero length in time, then there is no past that exists, and can be conjured, called back. so:

enjoy the illusion, the story . billions were fascinated by that other story, of the apparently real of the past, the bib;e.

and wt makes it real, every time everybody in the hall elaborates on the fantasy plot.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

From my own experiences, there is something that skirts around the "normal" life we live. What it is or why it exists, I don't have a clue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit