Is there another place?

by Xandit 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Seven
    Seven

dear waiting, Watch for a future topic from me called:Yankee college grads who want to be spanked! You don't miss a thing-you are amazing.
    Seven

• waiting
    waiting

Yo 7!

I was dyin' on that one.....

Sex hasn't been the same since women started to enjoy it. Lewis Grizzard

My husband says I can see sexual inuendos everywhere but the bedroom. That's mine. waiting for real

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

xandit,

I guess I'm looking for something in between. Discussion of problems and issues but an absence of polemics and negativity. Any suggestions?

you mean where all you'll hear is what you want to hear? - try talking to yourself-SolidSender

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

xandit -

you mean where all you'll hear is what you want to hear? - try talking to yourself-SolidSender

PS - or the GB .

• waiting
    waiting

SS/Evereeone,

You really are a sh*t for brains sometimes.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 16 July 2000 10:33:58

• Carmel
    Carmel

Waitin,

always wanted to know whatcha waitin fer?

carmel candy

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Carmel,

That's a pitiful imitation of a redneck Southern accent - particularily a professor from Israel.

Y'all ain't rat 'n th head.

I, however, haven't been right in the head for as long as I can remember - just use to it. I have always looked younger than I really am to people my own age. When I tell them my age - they squint their eyes and say "you don't look that old."

Well, similar response when I tell people about my personality disorder: they just kinda squint up their eyes and I know they're thinking: you don't look nuts."

Love the South.

waiting

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

waiting, flattery will get you everywhere.SolidSender

PS. you aint seen nothing yet!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Wating,

Hey wanna share you all day lithium sucker?

Yer jst funnin me, ain'tcha?

Ain't bean south since the 1953 convention in Yankee Stadium so cain't says I agrees since all I remember were dem mosquitoes and chiggers.

carmel who will settle fer a rare scorpion

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Carmel,

Are you Bipolar? I'm not. I tend to gravitate towards those types of personalities, however. They're great when their manic!

Guess you'll have to keep your lithium sucker to yourself. I have an old girlfriend who takes 1,000 units(?) a day. Her father is in a half-way house with other manic/depressives. She's a nurse, has her disorder under control, usually. Her teenage son has already had his blood tested, and he is bipolar also. Runs in families.

My disorder does not - just goes hand and hand with violence, etc.

Chiggers is a Yankee name for Red Bugs down South.
    Damn knats are a lot worse irritation. An old story goes like this: People think that Southerners are friendly - they're not - they're just waving the knats from their face.

That's true! I was working and waved to get them from my face - and a dumb Yankee waved back at me!

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit