FFA - 4H - Conscious matter or not allowed?

by Jennifer Lehrer 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

Btw, if it helps, my kids went to private catholic school and one elder tried to JC me. Another wrote a letter to the service department at bethel who responded that it was my private and personal business and a conscious matter they had no need to intervene. So local brothers will imperfectly try to impose their own conscious on you, it's imperative you stand up for yours for your own peace of mind.

• Lost his mind
    Lost his mind

4H and FFA were wonderful things when I was was growing up. One of my 2 children were aggies as well. The program is designed for growth in horticulture, veterinary, welding, building cars, you name it. The fundamentals of how the world worked before electronics. It teaches the kids basic knowledge. But, the down side for you, is that it is very founded in America. God and Country type of stuff that will have your children confused?

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Ask them if the individual who hung the national flag of Chile on this kingdom hall faced a JC!

https://youtu.be/n840aBCKhh8

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I did 4-H stuff in school, but could not join : ( . Back in my day it was looked at just like the Boy or Girl scout's. And I don't think that has ever changed.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Jennifer, you might want to ask Simon to remove your name. I think he would honor your request since you are still in the org. You might want to register again and create your new username without identifying yourself so you wouldn't get in trouble with the elders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit