I'm one of those people who...

by Aztec 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

-Always has a raincloud raining on my parade but because I'm either too dumb, or, optimistic always sees the rainbow just behind it.

-Has really crappy handwriting but figures everyone can read it.

-Drives way too fast.

-Stays up too late and wonders why everyone else looks so refreshed.

-Eats more sushi than sandwiches.

-Is terribly afraid of stupid things, like mice and...well, mice!

What kind of person are you? Excuse me, I haven't started a thread in a while.

Love ya's,

~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Sweetheart: you're on the wrong side of the river.

No offense to Michigan: we LOVE you guys.

But maybe you should be OVER here .

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

. . .overanalyzes EVERYTHING. . over and over and over and over and over andover and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over andover and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over andover and over and over and over and over and. . . .

. . .needs to be accepted and liked. . (even if it means sending naked pictures to them )

. . .likes pain. .

. . .can listen to others problems and try to help, but can't help myself

. . .can eat a whole pizza, but gets full after one plate at a buffet. . .

• Aztec
    Aztec

I think I'd do fine in Canada but Ray, you haven't had the week I've had:

Called a tow truck three times, twice to be towed and once cause you've locked your keys in the car.

Got caught in the largest blackout in history.

Spent over $500 in car repairs only to have your car still in the shop.

Had a flat tire, just to make things interesting.

Gotten locked out of your apartment.

Had to spend most of the last weekend with your J dub parents. Might I add that they have mice as pets...

I need a vacation...

~Aztec

PS you didn't answer my question Ray!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Stinky, LOL! You don't have to send me naked pics okay? I still like ya!

~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Aztec: well that's purely subjective to those who have either met me, or only see me via the forum/e-mails or PMs.

I like to think of myself as generally speaking nowadays, as easy-going, laid back, stress free.

I am a loner, but not a hermit.

I am an animal lover: preferences towards birdies.

Generally, a big suck deep down....but that being said: guarded in that dept. too.

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Generally, a big suck deep down....but that being said: guarded in that dept. too

Yeah, I can see that. I'm pretty much the same, but, don't tell anyone.

~Aztec

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Aztec, about the raincloud - LOOK OUT!!! You'll get used to it eventually if you're anything like me. I get extremely BORED if I don't have some kind of crisis going on!

SP, I want to be accepted and liked too, but I don't send out naked pics of myself. As I said, I want to be accepted and liked.

Rayzorblade, I'm a big suck deep down too, and a bit of a pushover, but I try to hide it. Not very good at hiding it though.

-I never go to bed until it's absolutely necessary for fear that I might miss out on something. I never go to bed until my head bounces off my monitor at least 3 times. Except last night because I couldn't get on the board.

-I love a challenge

-I'm a bit of a loner, but I prefer the company of fun people if I have the choice.

-I have sex on my mind constantly.

Walter

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

For the record. . I was joking about the pics. . .

• Prisca
    Prisca

* I always see the glass as being half-empty, not half-full.

* I wonder whether life is worth living, if I don't have a partner and kids to look after me as I get older.

* I'll spend money on other people, to the detriment of my own bank balance.

* I like to be alone, but often find myself alone at times I'd rather be around people.

* I have alot of love to give, but no one to give it to.

* I often feel as though I live on another planet to everyone else - I think differently and often go on tangents that seem strange to others, but is perfectly logical to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit