Who is partaking of the upcoming memorial in April 15, 2022

by bola 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bola
    bola

I am plan to partake of the emblem for the first time. I have informed my elders of my heavenly call during the time they met with me for my reinstatement last year on June, 2022. I informed my congo secretary also. Thanks. Who else is intending to partake. I am partaking of the emblem for real.

• bola
    bola

I meant June, 2021, not 2022.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Cool, cool.

Are you going to get the horse next to Anthony Morris III when riding into battle at Armageddon, to smite the enemies of Jah?

• bola
    bola

I am just partaking for the sake of it. I cannot be reinstated after I have disassociated for 5 years and not partake. I am actually aware of the FOG in Watchtower.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Man, I’m confused!

Why would someone want to take part in their rituals after disassociating from them?

Sounds like you’ve never really left.

• Simon
    Simon

Why would anyone even want to visit a KH after 5 years out?

Freaky!

• bola
    bola

You friends may not understand. My father was disfellowshipped in 2015 and I resigned in 2016. After my disassociation my father forced me to go back. I still live with my parents. So I went back last year and my father was also reinstated same last year after I was reinstated. Thanks.

• bola
    bola

I reported my father to the elders in my congo in 2015. So I left a year later after he was disfellowshipped. I used my father's disfellowshipping as a make-weight to leave then.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Bola - Do you still believe the JW stuff?

If not, why not just walk away and be done with it all. Start a new life free from them while you can...no mattter the reasons. Or will it ruin your life?

I did. I will never go back unless it's for ££££millions, even then I won't believe their scam garbage fake religion.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

The wine is not all that great, get your own bottle at home, you don't need them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit