Jehovah's Witnesses target Manchester after terrorist attack

by jwleaks 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Someone needs to go up to these people and tell them their solution to terrorism and problems is for God to destroy everyone. No people no terrorism no problems!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver
    Thisismein1972: ... although this breaking news may not be exactly accurate. After all, this news organizations is owned by Rupert Murdoch, the same person who owns Fox News and many more gutter news organizations.

And the chart below is from yet another Muroch outlet:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/nature-of-the-threat-has-changed-khfjjzvh3

• dogon
    dogon

We have as a world been through much more dangerous times. When the the English had to move their kids out of London because of the blitz. The difference is back then the English had balls. They fought hard and dirty and won. Now they give speeches about how the terrorists are cowards.

• Landy
    Landy

......opportunity to evacuate from the nearest bench with their coffees and smartphones.

• dogon
    dogon

Until western society gets mean and I am saying if you bomb we will find your children and cut their heads off we will be like a city cop in Chicago. You can not win a war like this with moral authority. During WW2 we raised cities killed men women children wholesale. War is now a board game or video game where you just press restart if you don't like the outcome. People love sausage but if they saw it made they would puke. People love freedom but many snowflakes wince at how it is maintained.

• steve2
    steve2

The proliferation of news "outlets" doesn't help one identify which one is accurate. I had initially thought it had been photo-shopped but now realize it is a legit photo. But I cannot believe the police would allow anyone or anything in the cordoned area - unless it was something that had already been there. A photo of a JW literature trolley with no JWs manning it looks like it may have been left there from the night before just after the police ordered the shopping mall area cleared. As others have observed, it is an area that JWs usually have their literature trolley.

• wolfman85
  • wolfman85
  • Angharad
    Angharad
    A photo of a JW literature trolley with no JWs manning it looks like it may have been left there from the night before just after the police ordered the shopping mall area cleared

The mall was evacuated in the morning due to an completely unrelated incident. The cart has obviously just been abandoned during the evacuation. I'm amazed people are making such a big deal over this, there are plenty of things to criticize the JW's over but this is not one of them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit