If we just suddenly start talking to DFed people again and use the Canada court video as our argument, what would happen?

by Isambard Crater 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wakanda
    Wakanda
    If we just suddenly start talking to DFed people again and use the Canada court video as our argument, what would happen?

You would be DFed, unless you are one of the privileged, elite, untouchable.

Those people can say "love doesn't hide anything, I'll meet with you in public". (Humble bragging to Randy M in a resent video.)

As for this peon, it would be their reason to get me out. Hence the aliases we see here a vast, vast majority of the time.

• Island Man
    Island Man

JW elder: "Where did you get that video, Isambard? Have you been visiting apostate sites? How do you even know that video is legitimate? We get our direction from Jehovah's Organization - not from apostate sites or lawyers. What Bible based direction has the Faithful and Discreet Slave given pertaining to the treatment of disfellowshipped ones? Why would you choose to ignore their direction in favor of what is said on a video of questionable origin and legitimacy? Isambard, you need to readjust your thinking. Right now you're treading on dangerous ground."

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That is EXACTLY the stuff my father said to me when I showed him the Aust Royal Commission findings!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit