New KH being built near where I live

by A Believer 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

I totally disagree. People are in such denial about what's really happening! Again, the WT has a real estate business. They no longer rely on preaching and publications

They might be doing well currently with their selling off assets like no tomorrow; however, I believe that it was only out of desperation that they began doing so in the first place. This would explain why they had to do a 180 and lay off so much of their workforce, as well as beg for money.

Also, if what you say is true, then why would they have halted the majority of the construction work? Wouldn't it be in their best interest to continue building as quickly as possible in order to flip and sell the buildings? So the fact that they've halted so much work tells me that someone stepped on the emergency breaks.

Besides that, the real estate model is unsustainable. They can't survive long term without a constant inflow of new recruits, particularly from the wealthy countries. So all in all, whether you are right or I am, things are not looking great for WT long term.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit