New KH being built near where I live

by A Believer 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• A Believer
    A Believer

There are two Kingdom Halls in two parts of the county I live in. One is smaller and their are already about to begin work to replace with a new one.

Just posting because I noticed posts saying their wasn't new KHs being built. And I learned this today from someone.

• just fine
    just fine

Congratulations

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Evidently when the new KH is completed the Watchtower will have the existing congregations all share the one new KH and then sell the old KHs for a hefty profit.

Hopefully, Believer, you live near where the new KH will be built. If not, then you will be privileged to use "your valuable things" to finance your commute to the new KH to attend the meetings.

• never a jw
    never a jw

One is smaller and their are already about to begin work to replace with a new one

"Replace" is the key word. No expansion

I look forward to your posting those pictures here and tell us the location.

• evilApostate
    evilApostate
    Pictures or it didn't happen!
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just posting because I noticed posts saying their wasn't new KHs being built.

Another portable "WBT$ Outhouse" JW`s will pay for..

The WBT$ will later make a profit from,when they sell it..

Image result for Portable out house

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

They probably are consolidating. Have fun with the commute.

• freddo
    freddo

Wonderful news A believer!

Oh. I notice from your post you learned this today from "someone" yet they (the KH's) are in "two parts of the county (you) live in".

Why not stroll down, take a few pictures and keep us updated.

As JWdaughter alludes to I wonder if the one hall being replaced will house the two (or more) congregations and the other hall get sold off?

Oh Joy and praise Jah and the Governing Body!

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

A Believer: There are two Kingdom Halls in two parts of the county I live in.

Can you say what county that is?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

nigeria.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit