MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE BLACKOUT!

by Mary 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Prudence
    Prudence

Mary,

What a nighmare,I'm glad to hear that you are ok.

Prudence

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I also got a call from my bookstudy conductor (I haven't been to a bookstudy in two years) telling me that the study was cancelled for that night. What?! I was shocked!! Talk about showing a lack of appreciation for spiritual food!! If they're gonna let a little thing like this make them cancel a bookstudy, how will they ever endure the Great Trubulation when it strikes??!!

LMAO!!!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I know this is kind of a stupid question, but I haven't seen the solution to it in any newspaper yet. What about the people that were stuck in elevators for hours and hadda go the bathroom? <blush>

CG

• Jade
    Jade

I'm glad everything worked out for you. That must have been scary

• Mary
    Mary
    What about the people that were stuck in elevators for hours and hadda go the bathroom?

Fortunately, this didn't apply to me........I shudder when I think of those that couldn't hold it........although it was so damn hot that I would assume that it would all evaporate right in your body.

• simplesally
    simplesally

A lady was stuck overnight in an elevator. Matt Lauer from the Today Show asked her what she did about going to the bathroom since she was in there for 19 hours. She said she had bowls in her bag from her lunch that she had brought to work. She peed in the bowls. She also said she was happy she was alone in the elevator due to *that* inconvenience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit